First ever for the board??

tgr4lfe

Has this ever been done before? Well, I've never seen it so. The new ribbon board is AWESOME!!! Field looks fantastic.. players are in warmups right now!! 38 minutes til kickoff!!!! War Eagle!!!!

Has this ever been done before? Well, I've never seen it so. The new ribbon board is AWESOME!!! Field looks fantastic.. players are in warmups right now!! 38 minutes til kickoff!!!! War Eagle!!!!

Wow, wtg tgr4lfe!

That is awesome. It may even rival me posting form the hospital after back surgery. :lol:

Seriously, that is pretty cool to have somebody post that is actually at the game.

Wish I was all high tech like you, but I just got home...the little fanatc didn't fare too well overall. After the opening kickoff, he looked at me and said "I'm ready to go." :(

We made it until half time...

Seats were across the field from you though tgr4life, we were in section 7.

I was impressed with the WSC contingent though. Looked like they had about 5,000 strong coming across the country.

tgr4lfe, I was just behind you on row 30 seat 4. Good game but went through 4 hankerchiefs with the nose bleed. :P:P

I actually like the upper deck, except for the walk up there.

Sorry I didn't get to post anymore from there, had battery problems. We were in the stadium an hour before kickoff. I was playing on espn.com, scrolling around on here before posting, and ran my battery down. I will have it fully charged and ready for the LSU game.

what type of phone do you have?

Verizon XV6700 Pocket PC camera phone.

No not really...it slowed down while at JHS b/c I think so many were on their phones. But normally it is pretty quick to load a page, especially if you are viewing a page made for a mobile. HINT! HINT! Admins.....David

Archived