Finebaum has officially become a Homer

BZ770

I just listened to the Mal Moore interview on Finebaum's website, and just to think that about 5 weeks ago. He was calling for this guys head along with Shula. I have heard him called a Boob and countless other Moronic words. But today Paul is the biggest homer in the land and is praising Mal, like they are best friends. I really need to stop listening to him, I must be addicted.

welcome to finebaum world. he's just in a pro bama cycle. just wait until ratings start to slack off...then he'll be pandering to the aubs again.

No bg, I dont think so. I have NEVER heard him say WE and OUR in relation to Auburn. You can hear him say WE and OUR all the time lately with UAT.

No bg, I dont think so. I have NEVER heard him say WE and OUR in relation to Auburn. You can hear him say WE and OUR all the time lately with UAT.

Dkw you are right I have listened to Finebaum for over 10 years and yes he goes back and forth but this time his whole attitude about bammer has changed and Au for that matter.....I know this is how he makes his money but this time I think he will be on $aban for a long time

PFB is setting it up and waiting on two things. One is to brag about him having the scoop and supporting all he said. The second, and his biggest wet dream, is for $aban to really struggle his first year and totally go off on Bama cause it will flood and flood his phone lines for a year.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this in regards to AU fans being scared of $aban, so here's my take.

Didn't we try to tell the Bammers for four years that they had a dodo for a HC? But the Turds could not and would not accept that fact. So now they've broke the bank for a coach that brings them up to the level of AU, LSU, UGA and UF (not including Fulmer cause he's done) and you act as if you've already won the MNC.

We are not anymore scared of $aban than we are Richt, Meyer and Miles. All this talk about $aban dominating the state from here on out is laughable. Is he a better recruiter than Richt? I don't think so and just last year we had as many players from GA as UGA had. More competitive yes - scared no.

I gotta admit, DKW....Paul imo has been very pro-AU more so than pro-UA from what I have heard the last few years.

Though he was tough on Tubs for awhile after the 2004 season (that quote about Tubs acting arrogant was stupid by Finebaum)....I think he has railed a lot of Bama fans on the phones about their lack of success the last few years

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this in regards to AU fans being scared of $aban, so here's my take.

Didn't we try to tell the Bammers for four years that they had a dodo for a HC? But the Turds could not and would not accept that fact. So now they've broke the bank for a coach that brings them up to the level of AU, LSU, UGA and UF (not including Fulmer cause he's done) and you act as if you've already won the MNC.

We are not anymore scared of $aban than we are Richt, Meyer and Miles. All this talk about $aban dominating the state from here on out is laughable. Is he a better recruiter than Richt? I don't think so and just last year we had as many players from GA as UGA had. More competitive yes - scared no.

Matt I dont think anyone is scared of Les Miles, maybe richt or meyer but Miles is over his head and we will all see that this year especially if he loses Jimbo

Archived