An article on Darby

BamaGrad03

I know the guy has had a rough year. But this story may provide a little insight.

He's gone through more this year than I'd ever want to have to deal with...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16774580/

No matter what team a kid plays for you never want to hear about things like that. :(

I was saying this all year while the Turd Nation was chopping the guys sack off. Sometimes the fans that are in sports these days really scare me.

When you forfeit all your class and dignity because you didnt win a game, you really are nothing.

I was saying this all year while the Turd Nation was chopping the guys sack off. Sometimes the fans that are in sports these days really scare me.

When you forfeit all your class and dignity because you didnt win a game, you really are nothing.

Right on time...David chimes in with an opportunity to turn this back on Bama or Bama fans.

Man I heard people turn on Cox this year just the same.

Sometimes the fans that are in sports these days really scare me.

That was meant for all, however it does reflect Bama reality more than AU, IMHO.

Right on time...David chimes in with an opportunity to turn this back on Bama or Bama fans.

Man I heard people turn on Cox this year just the same.

Yeah...

Last night the guy behind me, an AU fan, SCREAMED some pretty rough things about Cox while he was being interviewed by ESPN. I'm not slamming AU... but you guys don't need to think that we have the market cornered on this crap. And, considering we were sitting 3 rows from the floor and directly in front of BC, he probably heard him.

So aside from the obvious emotional toll Darby was under, it was an undisclosed knee injury that kept him from returning to form? I knew it had to be something physical too. He never looked the same as last year -- always just a step slower and without his charactreristic burst. Much like Kenny Irons' season. Here's to both of them getting healthy and returning to greatness. :thumbsup:

Archived