PRICELESS

Tigermike

$4 million per year salary

Use of two University owned jets

Highest paid coaching staff in the world of college football

Anointed the worlds greatest recruiter by Bama fans

Caught illegally using cell phone: PRICELESS!

Saban and the cell phone..

Saban is the lowest of the low. The Dolphins were even paying for his calls to assistants around the country before he left.

Story from Mark Murphy on ITAT, it comes from NFL types talking about Saban at the Senior Bowl.

There is a lot of talk about Nick Saban down here. Most of it negative at the Senior Bowl amongst the NFL community but on the outside Alabama fans are happy with the Tide's new hire.

One rather humorous story is about Saban and the cell phone given to him by the Miami Dolphins.

Seems Saban was given a cell phone with an unlimited account while he was head coach of the Dolphins. After bolting Miami for the Alabama job the organization continued to get huge cell phone bills from Saban's account. When the calls were traced it seems the former Dolphin coach was using the phone for his new job to recruit high-school prospects for Alabama!

The source told us the phone was immediately shut off.

How do you explain having to switch numbers to the recruits? :P

Saban is the lowest of the low. The Dolphins were even paying for his calls to assistants around the country before he left.

Story from Mark Murphy on ITAT, it comes from NFL types talking about Saban at the Senior Bowl.

There is a lot of talk about Nick Saban down here. Most of it negative at the Senior Bowl amongst the NFL community but on the outside Alabama fans are happy with the Tide's new hire.

One rather humorous story is about Saban and the cell phone given to him by the Miami Dolphins.

Seems Saban was given a cell phone with an unlimited account while he was head coach of the Dolphins. After bolting Miami for the Alabama job the organization continued to get huge cell phone bills from Saban's account. When the calls were traced it seems the former Dolphin coach was using the phone for his new job to recruit high-school prospects for Alabama!

How is it illegal to use a cell phone that you were given?? :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Who addressed the legality of such an action?

It was more of an issue of one of those issues that beg the question: "In the greater scheme of things, is this right or is this wrong?"

Caught using cell phone of your former employer: PRICELESS!

How is it illegal to use a cell phone that you were given?? :big:

Leave your place of employment and continue to use the cell phone provided by your former employer and see what happens.

Leave your place of employment and continue to use the cell phone provided by your former employer and see what happens.

If that cell phone was part of his contract at miami, then he should be held responsible for any use of it after he left them in the dust.

If that cell phone was part of his contract at miami, then he should be held responsible for any use of it after he left them in the dust.

It is still not illegal. It is their responsibility to turn it off. :roflol:

It is still not illegal. It is there responsibility to turn it off. :roflol:

Their responsibility...THEIR.

:au::homer:

Guest Tigrinum Major

"their"

"their"

"their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their"

"their"

"their"

"their"

"their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their" "their"

"their"

oops, sorry ......edited :rolleyes:

what a douchebag, you just signed a 32 million dollar contract and you can't afford your own phone?

Guest Tigrinum Major

It's my problem, not yours.

I am a stickler for the "they're", "their", "there" mistake. I think it shows a certain level of not caring how you present yourself on a message board.

I prefer someone who at least gives the appearance of intelligence and concern.

I realize this might be inscrutable for you, but I am multifarious and complex, not to mention redundant.

Bama Recruit: Yeah, I talked to Coach Saban last night. Check it out, I put him in my phone.

Recruit's Buddy: Cool, let me see.

Bama Recruit: Yeah, he told me to call him up anytime to shoot the bull and stuff.

Recruit's Buddy: Cool.....call him up right now!

Bama Recruit: Sure why not? I want to tell him I made an A on my home ec. test and I am sure to qualify now....let me scroll down here....here it is 'Coach Nick'....send

Recruit's Buddy: And?....he isn't going to answer the phone because he see's its you calling

Bama Recruit: Shot the H*## Up.

Cell Phone: "HVTO.....The number you have reached has been disconnected, please check your number and try again"

Bama Recruit: What the H*##? 28 million dollars and cuzz can't pay his cell phone bill?

I am a stickler for the "they're", "their", "there" mistake. I think it shows a certain level of not caring how you present yourself on a message board.

I realize this might be inscrutable for you, but I am multifarious and complex, not to mention redundant.

I agree with you. I simply did not proof read my post. I was in a hurry.

Another good example of the moral fiber that is alive and kicking in Turd-Town.

mostly bama fans who don't know how to respond to the truth about their coach.

Does that mean Slick Nick got a moral victory already?

I don't see where it's such a problem with Nick using they're phone. I mean, while he was their, they said he could use it anywhere, not just here or they're. Look, it's there problem, not his. He's not their anymore so if they want there phone, they can just drive up their and get it.

So they're!

I don't see where it's such a problem with Nick using they're phone. I mean, while he was their, they said he could use it anywhere, not just here or they're. Look, it's there problem, not his. He's not their anymore so if they want there phone, they can just drive up their and get it.

So they're!

:roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

So they're!

You're going to hell for that.

"their"

"their"

"their"

Right up there with "IRREGARDLESS"..."to" when it should be "too"..."Alabamians" instead of "Alabamans"...and "I COULD care less".... :lol:

I am obsequious, purple and clairvoyant. :)

Archived