More Finebaum B.S.

AU!

So finebaum just cut off an Auburn fan to make it sound like the guy didnt have a clue how to respond to the Scum saying Auburn has a "Sears and Roebuck" national championship. He then said, "You guys will have to do better, bring it on."

Somebody pleeease call this guy. I really want to hear how he responds to the real story of 12 nat'l championships. Please please please, he needs to be called out on this.

Guys, seriously. Don't call. Do not let that peckerhead goad you into calling his show. Ever. I don't care if he says your mom's a whore and your dad is queer...don't call. We all know his M.O. Stop playing into it.

Guys, seriously. Don't call. Do not let that peckerhead goad you into calling his show. Ever. I don't care if he says your mom's a whore and your dad is queer...don't call. We all know his M.O. Stop playing into it.

He said that? Don't nobody talk about my folks that way! I'm callin that SOB right now.

Hey, my dad is not queer.

Archived