imac update

chinook

still getting around and learning the ins and outs of my imac. with the holidays and business travel i have not spent much time with it.

i am really enjoying it.

recently i have been transfering pictures to iphoto. i really like the easy use of iphoto.

for mac users, are you using iphoto? if so, what features do you like? if not, do you recommend an alternative? also, what advantages do you see using iphoto verses a windows photo editor? i am in a heated debated with a fellow worker. i need some amunition?

also, do any of you subscribe to mac life? if so, is it worth the 99 dollars per year?

still getting around and learning the ins and outs of my imac. with the holidays and business travel i have not spent much time with it.

i am really enjoying it.

recently i have been transfering pictures to iphoto. i really like the easy use of iphoto.

for mac users, are you using iphoto? if so, what features do you like? if not, do you recommend an alternative? also, what advantages do you see using iphoto verses a windows photo editor? i am in a heated debated with a fellow worker. i need some amunition?

also, do any of you subscribe to mac life? if so, is it worth the 99 dollars per year?

Personally, I don't think .Mac is worth it. You can get all that same stuff other places for free or cheaper.

Love iPhoto. I think it's far and away the best photo editor out there not named Photoshop. I just find it easy to do anything you want to a photo from quickly and easily adjusting the color saturation to playing with the RGB levels and warmth until you get every picture looking perfect. And the photobooks you can put together in iPhoto are awesome gifts.

What about the Windows Photo Editor is so great? All I ever hear Windows people bitch about is how it handles photos.

What about the Windows Photo Editor is so great? All I ever hear Windows people bitch about is how it handles photos.

That's because you only listen to mac honkus bobo maximus

No seriously, iPhoto is one of the most cited programs on a Mac that people talk about how much they like better than Windows Photo Editor. I've even had a lot of Windows people talk about how they wish they had iPhoto for Windows. I've only used WPE once or twice so I can't comment on it that much.

i am really enjoying it.

I love their iWork software.

As far as a .mac account goes, I switched to it back in November, chiefly because it was a pain sending and receiving e-mail while travelling on biz. It works pretty well. I don't really use the web software, but the e-mail pays for itself.

Hey, I made the switch. I was a big Windows user until about 3 years ago. I went over to Mac and never regretted it. I now spend time actually working than monkeying with my computer. I just never realized how much productivity MS's operating system cost me.

Archived