Cane reaction to a Love/Slam Marve Thread on BamaMag.

DKW 86

http://mb28.scout.com/fmiami20779frm1.show...ID=155521.topic

It aint pretty and it goes on and on.

And some more quality bites from bama:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JeffAtlanta- I guess less desirable real estate didn't keep Fanuzzi from going to Tuscaloosa.

Maybe it's time for you to leave this board and go try your hand at being a millionaire slum lord in Thug Town

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff atlanta posted this!!

Quote:

By the way, here is 2005 crime rate (per 100,000 people) comparison of Coral Gables vs Tuscaloosa. Notice that Tuscaloosa is a more dangerous place than Coral Gables and has a crime rate higher than the national average. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Coral Gables Tuscaloosa National

Murder: 0 8.7 6.9

Forcible Rape: 9.21 48.35 32.2

Robbery: 92.1 247.9 195.4

Aggravated Assault: 248.8 319.8 340.1

Burglary: 1084.8 1476.4 814.5

Larceny Theft: 3715.1 4440.3 2734.7

Vehicle Theft: 285.6 322.3 526.5

And their response?

Quote:

JA- Go to hell

Typical of the college football world:

Right after someone posted some sht on that Bama board about Miami's thugs about a half hour ago, I told them about my intimate knowledge of the legal issues of one of their current commitments. My post was deleted almost as fast as it went up.

372770.jpg

DACANEZFAN

All American

(1/22/07 7:10:32 pm)

- - - - - - - -

Look if you want to make a redneck bama fan mad.....Just use a big word...and walk off.

. . .

How do you get 70,000 drunk Bama fans to leave the Auburn game while in progress?

Tell them the Bear is outside.

. . .

:roflol::roflol:

Yeah, I'm sure they are shaking in their shoes. That would explain the party atmosphere in Miami when he slithered out of town after running their team in the ground.

BTW, you big chicken, there's still a bet open if you ever decide to grow a pair!

Canes are some pretty stupid people, however, they're obviously smart enough to FEAR THE SABANATOR! :cheer:

?? I saw inferences of a lot of different emotions in those Cane responses--hatred, anger, laughter/humor, prejudice, contempt, pride, maybe even pity, etc.--but fear wasn't one of them.

I gotta admit, I have been to Miami 2 times before and would never send my son there....I know, I have been to C. Gables....i still wouldnt send them

Archived