Bama Fans Laughing at Auburn Movie

genuinelsutiger

Try living with that holier than thou, arrogant ass crap 365...wait 364 days a year. And 99% of the time, that's coming from toothless, knuckle-dragging, mouth breathers at the Waffle House.

Their arrogance and ignorance no longer amazes me.

Yeah, comments like 'That's where the Punt Bama, Punt' cheer comes from make me sad for them.

Read an interesting stat today. Auburn has a winning record against Bama both before and after coach Bryant. All of their 'greatness' and 'tradition' and yet they had a losing record against us before Bryant showed up. And we all know the story of the post Bryant years. No wonder they hang onto him so dearly. Without him, we own them.

It's been said before, but it bears repeating:

Who cares what some toothless, redneck, sister-fricking, bammer gumptard thinks about anything?

I like reading the signature tags at the end of each posters comments. It explains a lot about the character of the Bammers.

One quotes Bryant as saying "Show class, have pride, and display character." Ha ha, very funny as they do the exact opposite, pump thier chests out about nothing, and show absolutely no character by slinging baseless insults.

Another quotes the bible verse (next to an Alabama logo, mind you) from Ezekiel because it references a city called "Bamah". You see this often. How utterly sad and completely stupid can it get.

They would be much better off if they could actually comprehend what they quote and at least try to live by it.

Try living with that holier than thou, arrogant ass crap 365...wait 364 days a year. And 99% of the time, that's coming from toothless, knuckle-dragging, mouth breathers at the Waffle House.

and that's with a 6 game win streak against them.... :no:

You know, that's a good point. I'm still dealing with arrogant bammers even in the wake of 6 straight losses to Auburn, no championships this millennium, 5 coaches from 2000-2008, 4 non-winning in the last 8 (plus one 7-6 season under The Messiah).

My God, how unbearable would the gumps be if they actually had anything to brag about?

You know, that's a good point. I'm still dealing with arrogant bammers even in the wake of 6 straight losses to Auburn, no championships this millennium, 5 coaches from 2000-2008, 4 non-winning in the last 8 (plus one 7-6 season under The Messiah).

My God, how unbearable would the gumps be if they actually had anything to brag about?

My real life bama friend and associates are actually quite contrite. They learned eventually that chest thumping and in your face braggadocio doesn't compare to the "Scoreboard" response. We actually have civil conversations about football and the rivalry. Really, it's not that fun riding them now anyhow.

It's only on the internet where anonymity and lack of accountability is this garbage fostered.

Oh, of course I know the minute we lose to them there will be a line forming at my office.

OK, funny story to make this longer. My 5 year old was at work with me the other day and she kept seeing Georgia gear. Her thing is when she sees it she says "Boo Georgia, Go Tigers" (I'll correct the booing part later, she's five after all.) There was a crowd of guys talking about Georgia and she ran up to them and said it. Very cute, everyone laughed. Then the bamar in the crowd said Roll Tide and I had to respond "She hasn't learned to hate you guys yet. Ya'll haven't beaten us since she's been alive" (thanks for that auburner)

I'll have to move at of state. Good thing I don't have to worry about that for several more years. B)

Archived