I was pulling for you -

Yell-OOOOO!!

Hey guys -

First of all, I'm not one to ever get on another teams message board, but this is different. Congratulations on the undefeated season, SEC title, pending Heisman winner, etc. You guys have had a season much like ours. Difference is, this is all new to us! As getting to the title game started to become a possibility, I was pulling for you to get in with us as well... something about playing in the Nat'l Championship with the SEC champs has a better ring to it than TCU or Boise State! :puke:

So... thanks for that! Looking forward to a GREAT game with a GREAT Auburn team. You appear to have a decent fanbase as well.

Congrats again, and GOOOOO DUCKS!! :big:

Classy post Yell-OOOOO! thanks for the congratulations and thanks even more for joining us here. War Eagle! Ought to be a great 5 weeks.

Classy post Yell-OOOOO! thanks for the congratulations and thanks even more for joining us here. War Eagle! Ought to be a great 5 weeks.

LOL - it was your post on our boards and the classy Tigers that followed that brought me over here! :)

My kids are ecstatic they get to watch the Duck that exercises play their beloved Aubie, should be a mascot showdown for the ages. Welcome to the board

Let us all congratulate ourselves for keeping TCU and BSU out of the MNC as well. :big:

Good job everybody. Same time, next year? B)

Let us all congratulate ourselves for keeping TCU and BSU out of the MNC as well. :big:

Gotta throw a shout out to Nevada as well, for temporarily shutting up the Boise lovefest!

Gotta throw a shout out to Nevada as well, for temporarily shutting up the Boise lovefest!

No kidding. That's all we'd hear is the moaning about how they got screwed again! Strength of schedule, people!

No kidding. That's all we'd hear is the moaning about how they got screwed again! Strength of schedule, people!

In the words of an unknown 10 year old kid (unknown because I forgot his name - Will something. Sorry about that Will.)

"Well if they would just join a freaking conference"

Out of the mouths of babes

Thanks for a good sportsmanship post.

However, our fan base isn't "decent".

We're rabid, loud, proud, and fanatical over our Auburn Tigers.

See you in AZ. Merry Christmas, and safe travels to ALL fans.

War Eagle!

Welcome to the boards!

War Eagle!

Um, can we talk about your uniforms?

I understand that most fans don't like then but two things... #1, There is bound to be at least one combination that you'll like and #2...

http://www.examiner.com/oregon-ducks-football-in-portland/players-poll-oregon-uniforms-voted-ncaa-s-best

Best in the country according to the majority of players in college B)

Archived