Texts From Lastnight

AUSportTalk

(213): are you serious? he told me he had to cancel bc his grandma came into town

(1-213): well unless his grandma is 21 and blonde, HE LIED TO YOU IDIOT

(831): I puked off the balcony.

(1-831): Not horrible

(831): Into the hottub. There were six people in it. I had eaten all their pizza.

(310): i took a field sobriety test yesterday. a crowd gathered, watched me pass it and applauded. then the cops arrested me because i took a bow and fell over.

(310): i took a field sobriety test yesterday. a crowd gathered, watched me pass it and applauded. then the cops arrested me because i took a bow and fell over.

Bwahahaha!  Man, that is funny!  I don't care whon you are.

(703): I was sitting behind this girl in class and she logged out of her facebook, hacked into her boyfriends, and then proceeded to check his inbox. This is why I'm single.

(810): I cannot believe you needed a note to remind yourself to ask me about the fourteen sleeping Mexicans.

What else were post its used for in college?

(818): Three questions. How does a tomato drive a car, how does an asparagus play a guitar, and how am I still so high that I chose to watch Veggie Tales?

(818): Three questions. How does a tomato drive a car, how does an asparagus play a guitar, and how am I still so high that I chose to watch Veggie Tales?

LMFAO

(610): I just woke up. In the port-o-potty next to our tailgate. an hour after the game started. explain. 

OK, which of you was it?

(818): hahaha our party bus just died on the freeway and we're drinking in the center divider. i'm on the roof. i win

Once again I ask, Which of you was it?

(203): New pre-game routine....wal-mart bathrooms...quality beers for free...hallelujah

rbwareagle34, is that you?

(484): He said we were driving the golf cart through the woods screaming 'iceroad truckers' for four hours in the dark

Good times!

(847): i took some ambien and I TRIPPED out...i went into my mom's room to say goodnight and i don't remember anything...she said that i got really pissed at her because we were living in the Keebler elf tree and she was visiting other trees, then i started laughing hysterically and she goes "whats so funny?" and i go "there are 7 people sitting on my knees" and she goes "doesn't that hurt?" and i said "no we're sitting in a bowl" and then i capped it off and said "join the crazy train bro" and passed out.

OK, Who else has accidentally tripped on Ambien besides me?

(610): I just woke up. In the port-o-potty next to our tailgate. an hour after the game started. explain. 

OK, which of you was it?

Needless to say, that might be me during the Alabama game. HAHA

• 4 weeks later...

Archived