Official Ambles Thread

AU66

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have anybody heard if the staff want them or not

engrish prease......

Kim Jong-il???  :laugh:

Kidding aside, I haven't heard anything about Dixon. And the stuff about Amble is rumors for the most part, nothing conclusive.

I saw that on Scout (ambles)but dont have a account to that one so I'm not sure what all he has said about us. :wareagle:

No mention of AU in his future.  USC, LSU OR Florida are the teams he is high on.  USC is the leader

Just extending a warm AE welcome to smitty10 & papany !!! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do ........ WARNING though, it's "Very" addictive !!!

WDE01 you know what he meant, why so "Rude" ???

:wareagle::party::wareagle:

Not an insider but Id look for Ambles to a USC lock. Ive heard that he really wanted a USC offer all along and never got one, however Kiffin while at UTdid offer now the 2 are together and MA will join them soon.

Dixon-Ive heard he is a backup to our current backups. We've all heard that he wont qualify, I really dont know why the coaches would waste the scholly on him. He has committed then decommitted how many times this year? Id rather see that scholly go to a 1* player at a position we are in desperate need for (dt or db) that will definitely qualify. 

I saw that on Scout (ambles)but dont have a account to that one so I'm not sure what all he has said about us. :wareagle:

No mention of AU in his future.  USC, LSU OR Florida are the teams he is high on.  USC is the leader

That's not true.  He's got high interest in AU.

Ambles may have committed to USC this weekend.

http://footballnetwork.wordpress.com/

I read the article.  Seems like it might be speculation more than fact (or just terrible reporting).  The only quote from MA basically just said he enjoyed his vist.  You'd think if he'd comitted he'd have said more.  He may have comitted, but until I see it corroborated, I'm skeptical.

"I read the article.  Seems like it might be speculation more than fact (or just terrible reporting)."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^THIS^  Not saying that it won't happen or hasn't yet, but I wouldn't take it as the gospel just yet.

By now, it's probably not uncommon knowledge that an article was written recently in the last couple of days that Ambles had committed to Southern Cal w.  But, on rivals, he doesn't show up as a commitment.  Normally, I'd expect to see a 5* show up on Rivals commitment list.  What gives?  I don't quite understand...

I like our chances with the in home visit tonight and if he comes on campus, but that article saying he committed to Southern Cal is odd because it doesn't show up on Rivals on their team website.

I was going to ask this question myself....but thanks for taking care of it for me AUT08.....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

Hmm.  just thinking, but ST you said that Ambles may make an "official visit" to Auburn.  Could it be that he was already there recently?

No, he hasn't been here. He could be making a visit this weekend though.

After all the internet rumors started yesterday about his committment during his USCw visit, his father came out and said Markeith is not committed to any school at this time.  I just think it would be dumb for Markeith to commit to Lane twice.  Markeith already knows about Lane's integrity.

Archived