Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People on this board calling others an Alabama fan just because they do not agree is getting ridiculous.

If you don't agree, don't comment on their post.

I have seen weegle post many times on al.com he is no Bammer and I am tired of Aubies calling people bammers when they offer a different point of view that isn't rah rah for Auburn. Make your comments about the subject and leave the poster bashing to other sites. The Mods will weed out the true posers. War Eagle Weegle!!!!

Thanks Rocky Mtn., I apologize for getting hostile a few posts back, but that really pi**ed me off being called a bammer. This topic is about Shon and I apologize again.

Alright Aubieclawz you freakin jerk, don't ever call me a bammer again, those are fightin' words. I grew up an Auburn fan and always will be. Just because I know the guy doesn't mean I am his best friend. Yeah, he says some stupid things on that joke of a show, but it doesn't mean you can't have a civil relationship with somebody because they are a bammer. One of my best friends is a bama fan and i consider him family. I know how to separate and categorize things in my life. Congratulations, you just sounded like a poster from al.com. The whole reason I came to this board was to get away from people like you. Don't ever call me a bammer again.

I was on here until late last night. Aubieclawz had 7 new threads that he started within about a 30 minute time span. None of them were about recruiting and you could not even read or understand what he was talking about. I'm glad that the Mods deleted that nonsense.

I have seen weegle post many times on al.com he is no Bammer and I am tired of Aubies calling people bammers when they offer a different point of view that isn't rah rah for Auburn. Make your comments about the subject and leave the poster bashing to other sites. The Mods will weed out the true posers. War Eagle Weegle!!!!

Nope, not a bammer. He is a knowledgeable poster and decidely an Auburn Tiger.

.....um... any news on Shon?

FWIW, many sources indicate his mother really wants him at Arkansas. An article today suggested it was down to Arkansas and Auburn. I'm not counting him out, but I still believe he lands at Auburn. Hopefully his mother can persuade him in the other direction :)

We will not, I repeat will not, lose Shon Coleman. He is a man of honor and will remain 100% commited to Auburn. Take a chill pill for now and hope that we land most if not all, of the young men left on our 24 caret platinum recruiting board. Little nicky will go home an angry little coach this time around. When this is all said and done, little nicky will start taking 25 doses of Nexium a day to deal with the ever growing Auburn domination. This my friends is the beginning of the end for little nicky's so called dominance.

The only news I have on Shon Coleman isn't great news and furthermore I haven't been able to confirm them so I'm not posting it. :P

.....um... any news on Shon?

FWIW, many sources indicate his mother really wants him at Arkansas. An article today suggested it was down to Arkansas and Auburn. I'm not counting him out, but I still believe he lands at Auburn. Hopefully his mother can persuade him in the other direction :)

Cite and/or link your sources or reputable sites that have backed this sentiment, please...The admin on this site has consistently said how much his mother likes Auburn...Are you sure you're not confusing Coleman with Jones?

I didn't know Arky was even in the mix.

I believe we are, as many, many articles and tidbits I have read indicate as much. The most recent was today from a Miami beat writer, which indicates that even after his visit to Miami, he will probably wind up at AU or Arkansas...

http://www.bradenton.com/miamihurricanes/story/2018347.html

It has been a mixed bag with national writers (who IMO often bring outdated material and information). Friday on radio Jamie Newberg said we had a good shot at flipping him.

As I said, I still think he ends up at Auburn. I don't know how much his mother's wishes will factor into the decision, but several sources have said she really favors Arkansas.

Either way, I think we are very much in the mix.

That's  just a little piggy, albeit a relatively nice one. FYI piggy. in re: to your question on another thread, the principals here have a track record of only having something to say,when there IS something to say. These are kids and anything can happen, HOWEVER, there was a reason for something to be said. The track record is almost flawless. Sources are not burned to satisfy idle curiosity. Notice the repect for the larger part on this board? It starts at the top and works its way down. Other boards should have it so good.

I can tell you ALL I would be very, very surprised if he signed with anyone besides Auburn. His Mom loves Auburn and so does he. He has a close relationship with several other recruits that are signing with Auburn.

Interesting, Bro you are an example of how to come on a rival team's board and talk about your team with respect to the board. bammers could learn alot about class from you. Well done. I still hope we get Shon though! :thumbsup:

Shon Coleman's mother really liked Arkansas, but unfortunately Shon Coleman walked away less than impressed.

The major contenders for Shon Coleman's signature are Auburn and Alabama. Arkansas made a nice pitch to his mom and of course anytime you get a recruit on campus you have a shot but I'd put that shot at less than 15%.

I can tell you ALL I would be very, very surprised if he signed with anyone besides Auburn. His Mom loves Auburn and so does he. He has a close relationship with several other recruits that are signing with Auburn.

That is good news - In ST I trust!!

:we:

You are the man ST! Wondered if you were going to update us on Shon, it's not like you have anything going on whatsoever! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived