Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you ALL I would be very, very surprised if he signed with anyone besides Auburn. His Mom loves Auburn and so does he. He has a close relationship with several other recruits that are signing with Auburn.

We will all be glad when Shon signs the dotted line. I do not know of any change in his status since he said he was all Auburn but would make his trips. It looks like he is simply keeping his word.

Thanks ST!

Forgive me if this has been answered recently, just didn't want to go through all the pages.  Do we have any credible info one way or the other?

Forgive me if this has been answered recently, just didn't want to go through all the pages.  Do we have any credible info one way or the other?

what ST says is your credible, you need to read the pages. 

Use the search tab at the top, look for the dark blue post with push pins. The answer to your question is just a little further up in this thread.

Don't forget how certain people with low self worth criticized us for going after this 3* kid and not having a shot at the superstar on that oline, which they were most likely going to get (if they wanted him.)  Now look who the superstar is and which fanbase is hot and heavy about how they are going to get him (if they want him) and the former superstar looks like he'll end up going to college in Mississippi (which is sorta like being sentenced to jail.)

its a bama site but here you go

http://capstonereport.com/?p=4871

Just read the link. Did PM really say it didn't matter if we lost Shon Coleman. I pay for that site and if he did, I'm through.

No, nowhere in the article did he say that.  If you truly read it, then you would know.  It's just a bammer homer article.

This will be my last post concerning Shon Coleman... he will be an Auburn Tiger on NSD and this topic is getting old.

I agree. I know for a fact that he has a committable offer from Alabama and if all of the rumors about Shon committing on spot are true then he would have obviously done it by now.

I think he's a Tiger.

There's a reason Shon has never been a comfortable commit.  Not saying he definitely won't ve a tiger, but there's definitely reason for all of the questions...

Thanks ST.  I feel better.  For a lot of reasons this guy is the one I am most looking forward too.  I cant wait til we have a dominating OL and I think this guy is one of the primary links in the chain.

This will be my last post concerning Shon Coleman... he will be an Auburn Tiger on NSD and this topic is getting old.

I agree. I know for a fact that he has a committable offer from Alabama and if all of the rumors about Shon committing on spot are true then he would have obviously done it by now.

I think he's a Tiger.

Are you sure he still has a committable offer? I was under the impression it had a time limit and that time has passed. I am not being smart, just asking,

I live in MGM and have read most of what JG Tate has written about AU for quite a while. My take is he is a bamzo and hates his assignment as a beat writer for AU. Very, very seldom does he take a positive slant on anything Auburn. The few times he has had to write anything vaguely complimentary about AU, it has been short and very forced. Just my opinion.    

I disagree augentleman, sure he isn't an Auburn fan but I think he respects Auburn and it's fan base. He would actually prefer to cover some professional soccer team.

You are missing the point I don't give a dang about Tate...LOL, but the article he was referring to anyone with access to Scout please check on this story, I am just curious.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=2&c=942629&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2frecruiting.scout.com%2f2%2f942629.html

Archived