Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a text from a friend that is a bammer and he said "Coleman to bama! lol".  I asked if it were rumormill or fact and he said it was on the rivals message board under "lights on the quad" if anyone has access to see what is going on.  He said his version of "ST" is saying this.  Can anyone confirm?   :wareagle:

I can confirm that he's full of it.

lol..... Mayor. If you were a girl... I'd marry you.

IMG00294-20100128-1843.jpg

Shon in crapstone, per BOL poster....

When the mom is dissecting her own food, you know Nick Saban is talking  :laugh:

If momma ain't happy, then it's not happening!!!  :we:

You don't "trade" someone as good as Shon.  And, you certainly don't post crap which is what your post is when recruits read these boards.  Considering how we're fighting to keep Shon, if you have something valuable to say about Shon, then by all means say it.  Otherwise don't threadcrap and say you'd rather "trade" him, because that does more harm than good. 

this

regardless of what we need, everyone currently committed to Auburn i hope stays committed and id like to think the rest of Auburn faithful feels the same, Shon is a VERY valuable recruit in our class and losing him isnt an option imo  :wareagle:

AUCE05 can speak his opinion there was nothing wrong with what he said hell 3 for 1 sounds good to me :thumbsup:

thank's man......i was just trying to get everyone to chill out and not act like the sky is falling.  WDE!

Let me be the first to say..... The Capstone Report? Is that waht we're talking about? The Capstone Report? Get back to me when the source is someone other than a two bit blog that has a media wannabe that spends his days spooning with a picture of Paul Finebaum.

It's almost as reliable as Twitter  :laugh:

Side Note: Keep your posts CLEAN guys. I know we all slip up every now and then but if you made a mistake, edit your post. Proofreading is highly encouraged, Thanks!  :we:

I don't knowif there is a more UNreliable source on the internet than the capstone report by shane from Centerpoint. Now if you are looking for someone who is full of crap on a daily....you have found your man.

My AUBURN FAMILY, why are you letting the Bamma Turds and the finescum bammers worry you? We all know Shon said Auburn 100%...Please, relax..........Just cause I have finished off a Half gallon of bourbon tonight doesn't mean a thing..OK..........  :devil:

:wareagle: :wareagle: :partey: :partey: :partey::timeout::zapbama:

Let me be the first to say..... The Capstone Report? Is that waht we're talking about? The Capstone Report? Get back to me when the source is someone other than a two bit blog that has a media wannabe that spends his days spooning with a picture of Paul Finebaum.

It's almost as reliable as Twitter  :laugh:

Side Note: Keep your posts CLEAN guys. I know we all slip up every now and then but if you made a mistake, edit your post. Proofreading is highly encouraged, Thanks!  :we:

I don't knowif there is a more UNreliable source on the internet than the capstone report by shane from Centerpoint. Now if you are looking for someone who is full of crap on a daily....you have found your man.

Yep....that's ME!  :thumbsup:

Ok I will say this 1 time only..shane from(CP) only wants publicity to promote himself(being finescums relative) he gets alot of attention...He is nothing but a fool...knows nothing and never will..I agree with all my other Auburn Family members that say BAN the SCUMbaum SHOW and never listen again...I love this Family...why stoop too the level of a Shane when you gotta have scum as a building board...Now, where would Shane be without Paul Scum?if he had not married his sister..    WDE

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Hey guys, I actually did some business with Shane a few years back and he is a good guy. He told me that he loves to go on that show to just aggravate. He said finebaum asked him to start calling and causing conflict and he does a good job of it. That show is nothing but Jerry Springer on radio. No actual sports content, just idiots raising on idiots

Ok I will say this 1 time only..shane from(CP) only wants publicity to promote himself(being finescums relative) he gets alot of attention...He is nothing but a fool...knows nothing and never will..I agree with all my other Auburn Family members that say BAN the SCUMbaum SHOW and never listen again...I love this Family...why stoop too the level of a Shane when you gotta have scum as a building board...Now, where would Shane be without Paul Scum?if he had not married his sister..    WDE

What? I thought he married Finescum's BROTHER!!!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Hey guys, I actually did some business with Shane a few years back and he is a good guy. He told me that he loves to go on that show to just aggravate. He said finebaum asked him to start calling and causing conflict and he does a good job of it. That show is nothing but Jerry Springer on radio. No actual sports content, just idiots raising on idiots

not to be a bad Aubie but you sound alot like a Bammer!!!    Why are you taking up for the biggest,biased(finescum and son duo) there is on radio that only trash the Auburn family? BS you are a Bammer!!!

not to be a bad Aubie but you sound alot like a Bammer!!!    Why are you taking up for the biggest,biased(finescum and son duo) there is on radio that only trash the Auburn family? BS you are a Bammer!!!

hey chill out. if u dont like his post then dont comment on it.. quit bashing people dude. its not cool.  :devil:

Seriously... this gets old.. .somebody doesn't like a post, call the guy a bammer. I see NOTHING in his post to warrant an acusation like that. Shame on you for treating an Auburn brother this way.  That's how the bammers behave. We are better than than!

hey chill out. if u dont like his post then dont comment on it.. quit bashing people dude. its not cool.  :devil:

Promoting shane from centerpoint on an AU football forum is more than a little uncalled for.  I don't care if shane is the pope in disguise. his disguise has one singular purpose in life = the all out destruction of the Auburn football program.

Seriously, you have to understand how poor of a decision that was to stand up for shane, in an AU football forum, just days from NSD, while they are putting the full-court on one of our top two or three most needed recruits just to send a msg that we are small-fry, and a couple days after shane accused CGC & CGM's wives of assaulting finebaum at the Iron Bowl and called them all sorts of names.

Again, I don't care if hes the pope - bringing him up is asking for well-deserved hostility.   Just a word to the wise....

With that said, lets keep this on SC.  WDE SC    :we:

Yeah, Shane's a good guy. Oh crap, my nose just got longer!!

Alright Aubieclawz you freakin jerk, don't ever call me a bammer again, those are fightin' words. I grew up an Auburn fan and always will be. Just because I know the guy doesn't mean I am his best friend. Yeah, he says some stupid things on that joke of a show, but it doesn't mean you can't have a civil relationship with somebody because they are a bammer. One of my best friends is a bama fan and i consider him family. I know how to separate and categorize things in my life. Congratulations, you just sounded like a poster from al.com. The whole reason I came to this board was to get away from people like you. Don't ever call me a bammer again.

DUDE don't believe this crap, the guy that does this site is Shane I believe which is a caller on the finescum radio show :devil: This guy is a complete idiot and has no sources what so ever. Proves any one can start a web site.

Shane is also finescum's brother-in-law

Shane also drives an Ice Truck to make his living. I can't imagine why any of us would be interested in his area of expertise on this. Maybe when fall proctice gets here and we need to cool off!

Archived