Good Night all Auburn fans wherever you may be.

AuburnSpider

Guest jojo1515

I'm out too.  May tomorrow bring good news and a little less up and down than today.  We'll just have to ride this one til the end!!  Should be exciting to say the least!  WDE!

I am brand new to the site, even though I've been lurking for several weeks. ST&the MODS are completely correct regarding the family and positive feel of this forum. I am a Missouri University graduate that became a DIE HARD AU fan in 1995. I became an AU fan because of a co-worker who graduated from AU in 1961. He has since passed, but George Jackson was a true Auburn man.

Because of George's kindness, I have seen the 95 IRON BOWL, Jaret Holmes winning kick, Cadillac's 80 yard run VS. BAMA, the OT GEORGIA loss in 96 to name a few. The respect and kindness that I see from AU fans both at home, and on the road makes me proud to be an AU Fan. These 18 year old kids you must remember, may not get the AU FAMILY treatment at all of these other schools. Playing time and other perks are great, but the AU FAMILY vibe is very real.

I am living proof of that and proud to be an AU Fan. Thank you to all moderators and posters who make this a fantastic site and information source. As Jim Fyffe used to say "TOUCHDOWN....AUBURN" and WAR EAGLE.

I am brand new to the site, even though I've been lurking for several weeks. ST&the MODS are completely correct regarding the family and positive feel of this forum. I am a Missouri University graduate that became a DIE HARD AU fan in 1995. I became an AU fan because of a co-worker who graduated from AU in 1961. He has since passed, but George Jackson was a true Auburn man.

Because of George's kindness, I have seen the 95 IRON BOWL, Jaret Holmes winning kick, Cadillac's 80 yard run VS. BAMA, the OT GEORGIA loss in 96 to name a few. The respect and kindness that I see from AU fans both at home, and on the road makes me proud to be an AU Fan. These 18 year old kids you must remember, may not get the AU FAMILY treatment at all of these other schools. Playing time and other perks are great, but the AU FAMILY vibe is very real.

I am living proof of that and proud to be an AU Fan. Thank you to all moderators and posters who make this a fantastic site and information source. As Jim Fyffe used to say "TOUCHDOWN....AUBURN" and WAR EAGLE.

Nice post. :wedance:

Goodnight from just up the road from Johnson City,TN. Bristol,VA. It is such a pleasant surprise, to be able to read the updates and relevant information regarding Auburn. Also to be able to  interact with other members of the Auburn Family. The best part is not a mullet in site!!! :zapbama:

As a moderator on a muscle car website with nearly 8000 members, I know how difficult it can get at times dealing with members emotions. You folks here do an exceptional job, at keeping this site clean enough for my kids to come and retrieve information. Thank You and keep up the good work!!! :wareagle:

I think I was at every game you listed before I headed out West.  Those games are enough to make you a dye-hard Auburn Fan! 

thanks for your post.

War Eagle!!

I AM IN ST. LOUIS NOW, AND CATCH AU GAMES WHEN I CAN(FAYETTENAM/NASHVEGAS/OXFORD). USUALLY I WATCH THEM WITH MY BEST FRIEND, WHO IS ALSO A DIE HARD AU CONVERT DUE TO ME.  :party:

The family type atmosphere was the first thing I noticed that made this place so much better than any of the other auburn sites.  Welcome home.

Archived