Recruiting all Pigeons

AuburnGal

Since this is a recruiting page, I thought this was appropriate to post here. Recruiting all Pigeons to Tuscaloser for the unveiling of Satan's statue. I'm sure Pigeons all over will want to come and "christen" the statue. I can see it now. I just wonder if they are making it to form. lol..Can you see the look on his face if he saw pigeon poop on his head? lol.. Knowing how arrogant he is, i wouldnt' be surprised to hear he's hired guards to be on Pigeon patrol. :we::wareagle:

Since this is a recruiting page, I thought this was appropriate to post here. Recruiting all Pigeons to Tuscaloser for the unveiling of Satan's statue. I'm sure Pigeons all over will want to come and "christen" the statue. I can see it now. I just wonder if they are making it to form. lol..Can you see the look on his face if he saw pigeon poop on his head? lol.. Knowing how arrogant he is, i wouldnt' be surprised to hear he's hired guards to be on Pigeon patrol. :we::wareagle:

Speaking personally, I love the way you think.

If $aban leaves UAT in the middle of the night like he did the Dophins, do you think the mullets will topple his status like the Iraqis toppled Sadam?  Just sayin.....

Did they get a midget, oops, I mean "little person" to stand in for the artist while Saban was out recruiting?  My 17 month old son could have stood in.  Excpet then I would have to disown him.

If $aban leaves UAT in the middle of the night like he did the Dophins, do you think the mullets will topple his status like the Iraqis toppled Sadam?  Just sayin.....

Except they will use a Power Wheel instead of an Abrams tank.

10 bucks says the statue is made out of cigarette butts and vienna sausage cans

Who's gonna smoke the whole pack and eat all 6 cans?

Archived