TJ Yeldon

AuburnJbg1345162766

What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours  

302 members have voted

1. 1. What does the AuburnEagle nation think is the precentage chance Yeldon is ours

• 10%
    • 25%
    • 50%
    • 75%
    • Saban might as well find somewhere else to sniff

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We ought to take a look at Pope from Prattville. I mean this kid was out doing TJ in the first half of the All Star game until he twisted his ankle. After which TJ got every carry and pass out of the backfield in the 2nd half to help his stats. And that did not hurt TJ's chances of getting MVP.

I'm serious with this next question....

If TJ did in fact enroll at AU in January, would you still talk about him the same way you have the past 24 hours?

If TJ did in fact enroll at AU in January, would you still talk about him the same way you have the past 24 hours?

Yeah I would, because I haven't talked about him.

I've thought the same thing. I'd say there's a 99.8% chance he does not flip back, but if he does..... I'm not sure how I'd feel one way or another.

I've thought the same thing. I'd say there's a 99.8% chance he does not flip back, but if he does..... I'm not sure how I'd feel one way or another.

I know how I would feel, but I enjoy this site wayyyyyyyyyyy to much to express it in words.

Guest Tigereagle03

FWIW... I dont know why, but Yeldon has deleted the retweet that he has decomitted from Auburn and committed to the Updykes

No he didnt I just saw it on there..

FWIW... I dont know why, but Yeldon has deleted the retweet that he has decomitted from Auburn and committed to the Updykes

No he didnt I just saw it on there..

Nope...deleted.  He's deleted all his tweets back to his 12/14 "didn't want to do this" tweet.  Weird. 

Don't post in this thread again. If you do, the turds win.. :laugh:

I agree.  That's why I refuse to post in this thread.   :laugh:

I have promised myself I will never again say TJ Yeldon's name. That's my new Newy Years resolution, but I started it this morning. So not saying TJ Yeldon's name again is going good so far. Wheeewwww, I feel so much better right now about not ever mentioning TJ Yeldon ever again.

We ought to take a look at Pope from Prattville. I mean this kid was out doing TJ in the first half of the All Star game until he twisted his ankle. After which TJ got every carry and pass out of the backfield in the 2nd half to help his stats. And that did not hurt TJ's chances of getting MVP.

Pope's from Anniston and yes, he did look good until he was injured.

Archived