Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

Freshman?...Manchild !!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is light years better than Nmedish or however the name is spelled. By mid season, will have the best DE tandem in the SEC.

He is light years better than Nmedish or however the name is spelled. By mid season, will have the best DE tandem in the SEC.

do tell . . .

by faith,

define intervention,

a little birdy told u ?

(Yep, it's a given he certainly looks the part)

Our D line should be wicked this year. I think we will be much better in the secondary as well with the addition of Matthews. Problem in the secondary is after the first team, we are thin in the experience arena.

Positives and negatives here.

Positives: 1) Great tats. Much better than the prison tat quality, "I heart Mom" "Rep my area code" "Barbed wire" crap you usually see on these guys. 2) Physically (overall) looks like he's in his late 20s. Absolutely cannot imagine what he'll look like as a junior. He's one who will really do well in a S&C program.

Negatives: 1) Slow down on the cheeseburgers. 2) No chest

Carry on with the droolfest, fellas.

Positives: 1) Great tats. Much better than the prison tat quality, "I heart Mom" "Rep my area code" "Barbed wire" crap you usually see on these guys. 2) Physically (overall) looks like he's in his late 20s. Absolutely cannot imagine what he'll look like as a junior. He's one who will really do well in a S&C program.

He's cultivating mass ;D

fnaC5ef.jpg

He's cultivating mass ;D/>

fnaC5ef.jpg

Better start harvesting it.

He just needs to eat fruit and do bench presses all day.

Oh please, not again.

Oh please, not again.

Ronald_Bench-300x225.jpg

tumblr_lk4cwcn80V1qhgrmmo1_250.gif

It's time to take a ride on the pain train. MENDELBAUM! MENDELBAUM! MENDELBAUM!

You think you're better than me

He's cultivating mass ;D/>

fnaC5ef.jpg

Nailed it

Cowart is almost as fat as Duke! We should've never fired Yox!

#TheSkyIsFalling

Another point of interest: you spend WAY too much time looking at his body ;D

Another point of interest: you spend WAY too much time looking at his body ;D/>

Caught me

Archived