Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

image.jpg

Good grief, Cowart makes Ray and Cass look small.

And that 9 lol.

That 9 is looking sad and lonely. lol. Get that man a double digit number!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we don't see those shoes and socks out there that Cass has on. My goodness, I mean here is the team reacting to the unveiling, lol.

11230869.jpeg

I just hope we don't see those shoes and socks out there that Cass has on. My goodness, I mean here is the team reacting to the unveiling, lol.

11230869.jpeg

What are thoooooooooooose.

11230869.jpeg

It does look like the players are laughing and making fun of the orange cleats. However, I saw a video on twitter of this unveiling and in this shot they are are clapping and hollering showing their approval. I think the players also chose to go with the orange cleats. What ever is decided everyone will wear it, there will not be any mixing and matching.

Here is the link to the article and video I was talking about.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080315aaa.html

11230869.jpeg

What are thoooooooooooose.

Pretty please embed the relevant reference. Haha.

11230869.jpeg

My gosh! For those who hate the idea of orange facemasks making a comeback, I certainly hope you're not applauding the orange clownshoes! I guess I really am starting to get "old" as I look at these ridiculous things.... They look like duck feet.... :puke:

Oh well... get into the SEC Championship game and they can wear green shoes for all I care, I suppose.

11230869.jpeg

My gosh! For those who hate the idea of orange facemasks making a comeback, I certainly hope you're not applauding the orange clownshoes! I guess I really am starting to get "old" as I look at these ridiculous things.... They look like duck feet.... :puke:

Oh well... get into the SEC Championship game and they can wear green shoes for all I care, I suppose.

Think how many kids really like the Oregon unis. Things change. I think we are trying to walk a line between traditional and edgy/colorful. It's something we probably need to do in order to stay relevant to the recruits.

11230869.jpeg

Think how many kids really like the Oregon unis. Things change. I think we are trying to walk a line between traditional and edgy/colorful. It's something we probably need to do in order to stay relevant to the recruits.

OH, I get it... I really do. Just wish it weren't so. Just one man's opinion but there's edgy and trendy and then there's..... Hey, but with that said, I LOVE the shoes BC's wearing. Those are "edgy" enough to me.

Oregon never had a classic traditional uniform like ours, so they have nothing to lose. We do.

Let the players decide. They're the ones who have to wear them.

I think WE should decide. We're the ones who have to LOOK at them. Just kidding....Just kidding....

Okay, so that nobody can say I was never ON topic. Byron Cowart! ....can't wait to see him play, regardless of WHAT shoes he wears.

War Eagle!

Let the players decide. They're the ones who have to wear them.

I think based on the pictures circulating, the players have already decided.

Be careful what I ask for huh?

CLhZPwDWwAAFvMA.png

Looks like he's got 2x 45 lb plates, x2 sides, + 45 lb bar = 225 lb.

You sound like Leonard on the Big Bang Theory trying to explain football as he sees it through the rules and regulations.

CLhZPwDWwAAFvMA.png

You sound like Leonard on the Big Bang Theory trying to explain football as he sees it through the rules and regulations.

If your GPA is higher than your max squat... yoooooou might be a nerd :muscles:

CLhZPwDWwAAFvMA.png

If your GPA is higher than your max squat... yoooooou might be a nerd :muscles:/>

Too bad you're only Howard Wolowitz. Hehe

CLhZPwDWwAAFvMA.png

If your GPA is higher than your max squat... yoooooou might be a nerd :muscles:/>

Too bad you're only Howard Wolowitz. Hehe

<_<

Dude's moving 315. You cheated him out of 2 45s

Are there 3 on either side? I only see 2, but it's hard to tell.

Yup

Archived