Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

I just hope we don't see those shoes and socks out there that Cass has on. My goodness, I mean here is the team reacting to the unveiling, lol.

11230869.jpeg

What are thoooooooooooose.

Lol that's what I said

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope we don't see those shoes and socks out there that Cass has on. My goodness, I mean here is the team reacting to the unveiling, lol.

11230869.jpeg

My gosh! For those who hate the idea of orange facemasks making a comeback, I certainly hope you're not applauding the orange clownshoes! I guess I really am starting to get "old" as I look at these ridiculous things.... They look like duck feet.... :puke:

Oh well... get into the SEC Championship game and they can wear green shoes for all I care, I suppose.

Think how many kids really like the Oregon unis. Things change. I think we are trying to walk a line between traditional and edgy/colorful. It's something we probably need to do in order to stay relevant to the recruits.

Oregon never had a classic traditional uniform like ours, so they have nothing to lose. We do.

Seems like a large overreaction. What exactly do we have to lose? If we want to stay so traditional, let's go back to Jack Crowe's offense. Things change - it's really ok.

11230869.jpeg

My gosh! For those who hate the idea of orange facemasks making a comeback, I certainly hope you're not applauding the orange clownshoes! I guess I really am starting to get "old" as I look at these ridiculous things.... They look like duck feet.... :puke:

Oh well... get into the SEC Championship game and they can wear green shoes for all I care, I suppose.

Think how many kids really like the Oregon unis. Things change. I think we are trying to walk a line between traditional and edgy/colorful. It's something we probably need to do in order to stay relevant to the recruits.

Oregon never had a classic traditional uniform like ours, so they have nothing to lose. We do.

Seems like a large overreaction. What exactly do we have to lose? If we want to stay so traditional, let's go back to Jack Crowe's offense. Things change - it's really ok.

Some are bringing up the "traditional" argument and that's great. ..but my issue isn't tradition.... it's just.....those are some freakin' butt-ugly shoes!

Tradition.

But again, my main argument is one of aesthetics.

Some are bringing up the "traditional" argument and that's great. ..but my issue isn't tradition.... it's just.....those are some freakin' butt-ugly shoes!

:thumbsup:

Nah. I'm down with those orange kicks. I wore orange shoes every day my Senior year of high school and Freshman year of college (multiple pair of those Sauconys).

And I'm especially fond of a strong sock game. This what your boy wore to work today.

post-227-0-74475100-1438813242_thumb.jpg

Nah. I'm down with those orange kicks. I wore orange shoes every day my Senior year of high school and Freshman year of college (multiple pair of those Sauconys).

And I'm especially fond of a strong sock game. This what your boy wore to work today.

I most definitely keep my sock game strong.

Odor doesn't count :-\ :big:

Trying to step mine up. Pun shamelessly intended.

I asked some of the guys before practice today and they love the orange shoes. Most of the players want to keep the classic look but occasionally stray away to do some cool things. Just FYI. Players like options and changes.

I can get with the program on the orange shoes. Just don't match them up with the orange socks please. ;D/>

I agree with this. I think all the socks and shoes look better when mismatched but especially the orange.

What happened to the orange shoes? ;)

I asked some of the guys before practice today and they love the orange shoes. Most of the players want to keep the classic look but occasionally stray away to do some cool things. Just FYI. Players like options and changes.

Changes = more swag. What's not to like?

I am old school when it comes to our uniforms, but I am totally cool with changing and updating the accoutrements. I am in with the orange shoes and metallic colors on the helmets. Bring them on!

I am old school when it comes to our uniforms, but I am totally cool with changing and updating the accoutrements. I am in with the orange shoes and metallic colors on the helmets. Bring them on!

Yeah I like keeping with tradition but update the technology when it comes to uniforms.

Orange shoes and metallic stripes don't sound very "old school" to me. <_<

I am certainly fine with keeping up with technology, but it doesn't need to be orange.

Archived