Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat boy....

Stop drooling over the biceps already...:tease:

interesting choice to choose single digit number, wonder if he'll be like another former top rated DE with a single digit number ;)

Sure his biceps are big, but how much does he bench press?

Actually does look slim

It's the navy blue. No doubt his true fatness would appear in the stormtrooper version.

Definitely agree he needs to concentrate more on bench press. Best exercise ever for weight control and football.

Oh, and #firetrob.

;)

Dude could never bodybuild with that level of asymmetry in his biceps. What kind of "athletes" are we recruiting?

Actually does look slim

It's the navy blue. No doubt his true fatness would appear in the stormtrooper version.

Definitely agree he needs to concentrate more on bench press. Best exercise ever for weight control and football.

Oh, and #firetrob.

;)

#FIRETROB

Is it football season yet? Can't wait to see this dude on the field.

interesting choice to choose single digit number, wonder if he'll be like another former top rated DE with a single digit number ;)/>

well, damn. We can't use Roc Thomas on prevent D now.

interesting choice to choose single digit number, wonder if he'll be like another former top rated DE with a single digit number ;)/>

well, damn. We can't use Roc Thomas on prevent D now.

Hah!

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpg

oh my gosh smh..this guy can't just be a situational pass rusher lol and man those are some nice cleats

image.jpg

Good grief, Cowart makes Ray and Cass look small by comparison. That's a big man right there with wide shoulders, thick arms and legs. I've got a feeling he is going to be tough to keep off the field.

My Gosh :o

Cowart looks like he could play in the NFL right now. Looking forward to seeing him in action. No way he doesn't contribute right away.

As big as BC looks, he looks noticeably less lean than Ray or Cass. Obviously, that has something to do with the difference in position (we really don't want our WRs and LBs looking like our DEs), but i mean, Lawson looked like this coming in:

carl-lawson-shirtless-muscles.jpeg

He will be a freshman All American and an SEC 1st team DL. He is the best of the best in his class. The kid that Uga signed is a good one, but in the end, Cowart will by far the best of the two.

Archived