Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If our fanbase were only as worried about their own weight as they're concerned with the weight of our players, we'd all look like Ryan Gosling.

If our fanbase were only as worried about their own weight as they're concerned with the weight of our players, we'd all look like Ryan Gosling.

Anyone but Gosling.

That's a strange name to throw out.

oh lord...how old is he?? Full beard!!! And what's the deal with the tractor tires behind him?

He ate the tractor, but the tires were too chewy. ;)/>

Post of the year nominee!!! Nice one TT

:dunno: you think he was feasting for Ryan Reynolds ?

oh lord...how old is he?? Full beard!!! And what's the deal with the tractor tires behind him?

He ate the tractor, but the tires were too chewy. ;)

:bow:

:dunno:/> you think he was feasting for Ryan Reynolds ?

Different Ryan...got Mr. Reynolds on your mind? And yes, it seems he has a "thirst" for Mr. Gosling.

Different Ryan...got Mr. Reynolds on your mind? And yes, it seems he has a "thirst" for Mr. Gosling.

Sorry. I actually meant Caitlyn Jenner.

Well OK if you you say so

Don't ever change golf...never change :laugh:

Too damn old to change numnuts

:wareagle:

Sorry. I actually meant Caitlyn Jenner.

Well done.

Cowart could prolly play middle linebacker. I haven't read through this thread, so I don't know if this was ever discussed.

Quite honestly, Cowart could probably play any position along the front 7 and excel. There's just something about certain athletes that puts them on a different level than most everyone else in the same talent range, a drive to be the best that makes them play up to the level of those above them while they are improving to that same level, and then pushing past them once they get there due to the work they had to put in during the process. I mean, competition breeds excellence, sure, and that's true for pretty much everyone.

But that's what makes the guys like Cowart and Lawson stand out so much: the creme rising to the top, if you will.

Archived