Byron Cowart

auburn4ever

I had a dream about BC last night. It was the first play of the season and he sacked the QB. It was cool.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we would have Revis and Sherman we would have won two more games than we did with the EXACT same pass rush. It was as bad as it looked. I know a pass rush is important, anybody knows that which is why you have all these people thinking the secondary was ok but lacked one....it was not ok. I played it my entire life, and like I said I watched one particular game with a group of my friends one who plays in the nfl and was debated on this very board as being one of the best ever we've had and I'm going to believe him b4 alot of randoms on a board. He said the same thing as me.

Also it seems that muschamp and trob came in and revamped the entire secondary.....seems like it was pretty important to him getting some different players in...

do you believe your nfl guy over Gus, Ellis, muschamp, garner? No one here or at least not me has said the coverage was great. They struggled too. When they did cover it wasn't enough. I would rather had JJ Watt and Demarcus Ware than Sherman and revis.

I would've settled for Dee Ford for one more year.

I think we would've won the national championship in 2013 if Corey Lemonier had stuck around for his last year. *sigh*...

I think we would've won the national championship in 2013 if Corey Lemonier had stuck around for his last year. *sigh*...

agree

It especially stings because Corey Lemonier was being asked during his combine interviews with all the teams why he left early and his answer was "because there isn't SEC caliber talent at Auburn". After 2012 I can't particularly blame him, but man what a difference he would have made with Dee Ford on the other side of him.

It especially stings because Corey Lemonier was being asked during his combine interviews with all the teams why he left early and his answer was "because there isn't SEC caliber talent at Auburn". After 2012 I can't particularly blame him, but man what a difference he would have made with Dee Ford on the other side of him.

Would have been a difference maker for sure. Byron and Carl can be those difference makers next year.

we would have had an nfl caliber d line

If we would have Revis and Sherman we would have won two more games than we did with the EXACT same pass rush. It was as bad as it looked. I know a pass rush is important, anybody knows that which is why you have all these people thinking the secondary was ok but lacked one....it was not ok. I played it my entire life, and like I said I watched one particular game with a group of my friends one who plays in the nfl and was debated on this very board as being one of the best ever we've had and I'm going to believe him b4 alot of randoms on a board. He said the same thing as me.

Also it seems that muschamp and trob came in and revamped the entire secondary.....seems like it was pretty important to him getting some different players in...

do you believe your nfl guy over Gus, Ellis, muschamp, garner? No one here or at least not me has said the coverage was great. They struggled too. When they did cover it wasn't enough. I would rather had JJ Watt and Demarcus Ware than Sherman and revis.

I didn't see what Gus, Ellis, etc said regarding the secondary do i don't know what you're talking about. As far as your nobody said comment I suggest you read through this post again. And yeah I'm going to take the word of a corner that has played in the SEC and nfl over most. Even Gus and garner

Hell I think we win if Florence and rose doesn't get kicked off the team....especially Florence

J. Jones' hamstring on their kickoff return TD

NM missing a wiiiide open Ricardo in the 1st Q

Not covering the fake punt propery

If Tre Mason wasn't as good and went down on contact

If Cody Parkey doesn't miss usually makeable FG

If Parkey isn't hurt and is able to knock the ball out of the endzone on kickoffs

There are so many what-if's from the 2013 BCSNC game that if the ball just bounced the other way ONE time AU would have 2 national titles in 4 years.

Sh**!

I am sure he has his grades good to go, but does anyone know BC is good to go with his grades?

Hell I think we win if Florence and rose doesn't get kicked off the team....especially Florence

what has florence done since high school to make you think he could have made any difference?

I didn't see what Gus, Ellis, etc said regarding the secondary do i don't know what you're talking about. As far as your nobody said comment I suggest you read through this post again. And yeah I'm going to take the word of a corner that has played in the SEC and nfl over most. Even Gus and garner

arguing which part of our defense was worse is not going anywhere, but you and this nfl dude are on an island alone.

The only guy mentioned in this post who currently is a competent D mind is Muschamp. Gus just wants to win football games which is why he fired Ellis and 99% of the D staff to hire Muschamp and who Muschamp wanted as D assistants with an asterisk (RG). RG got the "Auburn Man" pass. I look forward to seeing RG step up his game (on the field DL coaching would help our football team more than RG trying to regain his recruiting guru status). I am optimistic that Muschamp and Lance Thompson (who has coached DL before) can give RG an assist in the on the field coaching department.

wde

arguing which part of our defense was worse is not going anywhere, but you and this nfl dude are on an island alone.

Then why are you arguing. You just want to have the last word? I'm fine with being alone. He's an nfl corner he makes his living being alone

what has florence done since high school to make you think he could have made any difference?

Little sample we could see he was the best of the young talent when therizie, him, frost couldn't get off the bench. And he was a great tackler so IMO the 7 yard hitch that turned into 60 yds wouldn't have happened if he was playing as opposed to Ryan Smith. Also another body on special teams wouldn't be surprised if he would have made an impact there either

Little sample we could see he was the best of the young talent when therizie, him, frost couldn't get off the bench. And he was a great tackler so IMO the 7 yard hitch that turned into 60 yds wouldn't have happened if he was playing as opposed to Ryan Smith. Also another body on special teams wouldn't be surprised if he would have made an impact there either

why do you think he left?

Then why are you arguing. You just want to have the last word? I'm fine with being alone. He's an nfl corner he makes his living being alone

i had already quit arguing. i just made a final statement on the matter.

i had already quit arguing. i just made a final statement on the matter.

It's funny how people always do that when they say arguing is pointless...

why do you think he left?

Who knows? Off field stuff? May have felt things weren't going to get back right anytime soon.

Archived