TitanTiger

Secretary of Crowd Control

• ADMIN
  • 29,306 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

:au: 41
:msu: 34

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
"Alabama should change their logo to an AU with an X through it. Their media guide should be 99 pages of conspiracy theories about Auburn."

#2 Tiltowait_AU

Tiltowait_AU

Asst Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

:au: WAR EAGLE! :au:  Never, ever, EVER give up!

#3 Aubie_Jr

Aubie_Jr

Asst Head Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

The goal line stand was huge for more than just this game. The defense knows they can get after a team, just have to do it for 60 minutes.

#4 weagl1

weagl1

Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

WAR DAMN EAGLE GUYS!!!  Way to hang down there on the goal line!!!

#5 Ronin

Ronin

Rogue Booster

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hopefully we can improve as much between this game and Clemson as we did between Utah St. and now.  This game I liked what the O-line did but wasn't as impressed with Trotter.  Mind you, I'm not complaining about him either but I think as he learns to disguise what he's doing, the offense is going to improve quite a bit.   Special teams were amazing.  It seemed like the secondary and pass rush improved.  I'm not sure how they are going to address the rushing defense but look forward to seeing!

----He who laughs last thinks slowest.

#6 WarEagle007

WarEagle007

Professor

• Verified Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Clemson currently losing to...Wofford?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I've been changed forever."

#7 rexbo

rexbo

College President

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Great game and finish by defense on last play; but one of these days I would really like to see the offense take control of the game when we have a lead in the 4th quarter...

#8 CJ Bas

CJ Bas

Asst Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

LSU is probably going to beat Miss St pretty bad.  MSU is banged up far more than they expected to be after this game, and they have only 4 days to prepare.  They put everything they had into trying to beat Auburn...and fell short.  They'll be 0-2 in the SEC next Fri morning.

#9 WarEagle007

WarEagle007

Professor

• Verified Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

View PostCJ Bas, on 10 September 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

LSU is probably going to beat Miss St pretty bad.  MSU is banged up far more than they expected to be after this game, and they have only 4 days to prepare.  They put everything they had into trying to beat Auburn...and fell short.  They'll be 0-2 in the SEC next Fri morning.

Agree completely. That MSU QB is a tough dude. He took a real beating today.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I've been changed forever."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users