TitanTiger

Secretary of Crowd Control

• ADMIN
  • 32,278 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

:au: 41
:msu: 34

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
"The Declaration of Independence dogmatically bases all rights on the fact that God created all men equal; and it is right; for if they were not created equal, they were certainly evolved unequal. There is no basis for democracy except in a dogma about the divine origin of man." -- G.K. Chesterton

"Life is hard and people are struggling. We would do well to assume most folks are far more tender than they are letting on. We should treat people with a disproportionate amount of grace, because the worst thing that could happen isn't that they didn't really need it when we offered it, but that they really did need it and we failed to notice." -- Jen Hatmaker

#2 Tiltowait_AU

Tiltowait_AU

Asst Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:33 PM

:au: WAR EAGLE! :au:  Never, ever, EVER give up!

#3 Aubie_Jr

Aubie_Jr

Asst Head Coach

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

The goal line stand was huge for more than just this game. The defense knows they can get after a team, just have to do it for 60 minutes.

#4 weagl1

weagl1

Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

WAR DAMN EAGLE GUYS!!!  Way to hang down there on the goal line!!!

#5 Ronin

Ronin

Asst Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hopefully we can improve as much between this game and Clemson as we did between Utah St. and now.  This game I liked what the O-line did but wasn't as impressed with Trotter.  Mind you, I'm not complaining about him either but I think as he learns to disguise what he's doing, the offense is going to improve quite a bit.   Special teams were amazing.  It seemed like the secondary and pass rush improved.  I'm not sure how they are going to address the rushing defense but look forward to seeing!

----He who laughs last thinks slowest.

#6 WarEagle007

WarEagle007

Professor

• Verified Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Clemson currently losing to...Wofford?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I've been changed forever."

#7 rexbo

rexbo

College President

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Great game and finish by defense on last play; but one of these days I would really like to see the offense take control of the game when we have a lead in the 4th quarter...

#8 CJ Bas

CJ Bas

Asst Professor

• Verified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

LSU is probably going to beat Miss St pretty bad.  MSU is banged up far more than they expected to be after this game, and they have only 4 days to prepare.  They put everything they had into trying to beat Auburn...and fell short.  They'll be 0-2 in the SEC next Fri morning.

#9 WarEagle007

WarEagle007

Professor

• Verified Member
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

View PostCJ Bas, on 10 September 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

LSU is probably going to beat Miss St pretty bad.  MSU is banged up far more than they expected to be after this game, and they have only 4 days to prepare.  They put everything they had into trying to beat Auburn...and fell short.  They'll be 0-2 in the SEC next Fri morning.

Agree completely. That MSU QB is a tough dude. He took a real beating today.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football's Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I've been changed forever."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users