Jaquay Williams

Rickys Rants

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Shaun hadnt decided to ruin his life.......could you imagine those two opposite each other? 6-4 200+ each!!

Shaun?

i think he was referring to shaun kitchens

YES SIR!!!! The news just keeps getting exiciting.  We are going to be bored for a change in January and February.  That will be really nice :we:

This is why Richt is on borrowed time:

From acj.com article on the commitment:

Williams claimed around 20 offers, including Georgia Tech. He said he did not have an offer from UGA but was invited to Mark Richt Camp last Saturday to be evaluated. However, Williams opted to make a recruiting trip instead to Auburn.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/06/15/wr-jaquay-williams-picks-auburn-over-ohio-state/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

I hope hey keep Richt around for a while.

This is why Richt is on borrowed time:

From acj.com article on the commitment:

Williams claimed around 20 offers, including Georgia Tech. He said he did not have an offer from UGA but was invited to Mark Richt Camp last Saturday to be evaluated. However, Williams opted to make a recruiting trip instead to Auburn.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/06/15/wr-jaquay-williams-picks-auburn-over-ohio-state/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting

That does make Richt look like a doofus doesn't it?  Heck, I wish Bama had never fired Shula...4 more years of Richt would be fine by me ;)

I hope hey keep Richt around for a while.

is there a video of his commitment? :party: :party: :party: :party:

Here you go. 

His Mama looks so proud, as she should be. 

War Eagle!!!

I keep hearing #1 recruiting class ... could it be two years in a row?  ;D  War Eagle JW and welcome home.  Talent and heart = National Championship. 

Welcome to the family, Jaquay.  We are all honored to have you coming home.

WAR EAGLE!

6' 4" with a 40" vertical is UNBELIEVABLE!  That will be hard to defend for anyone, especially on those jump balls in the End zone..... Touchdown Auburn!!!!! 

Welcome to the family!

War Eagle!!

Archived