2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you E? Need a BCW update. I'm sure you are doing what we all should be doing, taking a weekend off for Mothers Day. Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers.

So does LSU plan on going all air raid? Seriously - they are freaking loading up on recievers!

So does LSU plan on going all air raid? Seriously - they are freaking loading up on recievers!

They only have 2 receivers committed at the moment.

So I'm guessing now that he is committed, he is not coming to Big Cat anymore? TIA

See BCW visitor thread.

Couldn't find his thread but it appears he has decommitted from LSU. Merge if needed.

@TaylorHamm247: Breaking: D'Haquille Williams just text messaged me that he's de-committed from LSU

@ScarboroughMike: TigerBait has confirmed that phenom JUCO WR D'haquille Williams has decommitted from LSU.

Nevermind. I found the thread. Mods can we merge this with the first 6 pages of the old D'haQuille Williams thread and separate those 6 pages from the derailed QB talk? TIA. Link

LSU guys are saying he is AU bound.

Have not seen this. Can you PM me where they are saying this?

The fact that he has decommitted spells AU signee IMO but you just never know with these kids. The way DC is stacking players up....Williams look like he will follow suit. Being a LA native and LSU fan he probably has some pressure to go to LSU but he seems like he would be a better fit for A&M or Auburn. LSU has QB issues just like we do but I do think he would get more opportunities to showcase his talents the way our offense is designed when we do find a QB (NM or JJ).

Now can we put 5* in the title? ;D/>

Anything else? ;)/>

Commits to Auburn will be nice.

Now can we put 5* in the title? ;D

Anything else? ;)

Make me Hercules of the AUF board, member with just enough Mod powers so I can do it myself. ;D

Not trying to be Debbie Downer at all just trying to understand why would him decommiting from LSU make him AU bound?

I read some LSU board stuff on this and many seem to think he just wants to take the recruiting trips. I would love to hear he is switching because of coach Craig and his teammate that committed to AU.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer at all just trying to understand why would him decommiting from LSU make him AU bound?

It doesn't but there are a number of people close to the program who feel CDC has a strong hand in this.

Does anybody know what LSU's stance is, what Les's stance is, on taking OVs when you're committed to LSU? Even if it's strict and the scholly is yanked the result would've been the same for DW. One way or another he was going to get himself decommitted.

Does anybody know what LSU's stance is, what Les's stance is, on taking OVs when you're committed to LSU? Even if it's strict and the scholly is yanked the result would've been the same for DW. One way or another he was going to get himself decommitted.

DW said he was completely done with recruiting and taking no more visits when he committed 2 weeks ago. My guess is CDC has gotten him to go back on that. Miles used to be strict about committed players taking visits but he has laxed a lot on that.

Archived