Alabama Governor not attending NCG

Johndunc

What a slap in the face, I bet if Bama was playing he could find time to attend. He has stated he might be too busy.I have always said that time is relevant ,you do what you want to do, and excuses are like,we'll you know!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bentley needs to have "game face" ON for that Boeing contract - this State needs it. IMHO, his time would be better served pukering up his lips to the Boeing folks, Auburn will do just fine without him.

Is there some reason I should be mad about my tax dollars not subsidizing a trip to Pasadena? I got no issues with this.

^^^THIS^^^

He makes me think of Lou Holzth.

http://blog.al.com/w...ays_auburn.html

Gov. Robert Bentley says Auburn has done 'fantastic job,' not sure he'll attend BCS title game

Print8026786.png By Mike Cason | mcason@al.com

Email the author | Follow on Twitter

on December 10, 2013 at 6:00 AM, updated December 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Email

13501347-small.jpgGov. Robert Bentley (AP Photo/Dave Martin)

MONTGOMERY, Alabama --- Gov. Robert Bentley said Monday he was undecided on whether he would attend the BCS National Championship game between Auburn and Florida State.

Alabama is competing for a Boeing 777X aircraft plant. The governor said economic development projects could make it difficult for him to get away for the trip to the game, which will be Jan. 6 in Pasadena, Calif.

“The fifth year in a row that we have an Alabama team, I think it’s very exciting,” said Bentley, who is an Alabama graduate and Crimson Tide fan. “It’s an honor for either Alabama or Auburn, whichever one represents the state, it’s great. So I’m very proud of them. They’ve done a fantastic job.”

Alabama won the BCS title in 2009, 2011 and 2012, while Auburn won in 2010.

Is there some reason I should be mad about my tax dollars not subsidizing a trip to Pasadena? I got no issues with this.

Here Here!

Archived