2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like the feeling this kid gave me during his recruitment based on info on here and with the program at a cross roads is he the type of character to help or hurt our cause?

If he has matured I'm all for taking another Urban castoff and having him do well, but I will say when I saw he was no longer with OSU I was not surprised based on the red flags people on here were talking about

On 9/19/2017 at 1:22 PM, Tiger said:

I didn't like the feeling this kid gave me during his recruitment based on info on here and with the program at a cross roads is he the type of character to help or hurt our cause?

If he has matured I'm all for taking another Urban castoff and having him do well, but I will say when I saw he was no longer with OSU I was not surprised based on the red flags people on here were talking about

Yeah, hopefully he’s matured since then. Pretty sure he was the guy that stayed on a Tennessee visit for five days just because he didn’t think ahead to who his ride home would be.

21 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah, hopefully he’s matured since then. Pretty sure he was the guy that stayed on a Tennessee visit for five guys just because he didn’t think ahead to who his ride home would be.

That's the type of decision making I want to see in my future QBs

8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

That's the type of decision making I want to see in my future QBs

Edited. Why my autocorrect would think Gibson stayed in Tennessee for Five Guys, I’ll never understand in my life. 

Hey, Cass McKinzey picked Auburn because of chicken sandwiches.

Quite possible that Gibson has matured since he last looked our way. And we've had pretty good luck with QBs who did dumb stuff elsewhere. And this one didn't even commit any crimes to my knowledge. 

Would be nice to get a polished QB in this cycle, though. 

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Edited. Why my autocorrect would think Gibson stayed in Tennessee for Five Guys, I’ll never understand in my life. 

They do make outstanding burgers and fries. 

12 minutes ago, Jgarrett7 said:

They do make outstanding burgers and fries. 

I ate there twice; I’d rate the franchise about a seven. 

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Season 3 will be interesting

If that hottie was there, he’d be an A student sitting on the first row. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2014 at 9:07 PM, CameronCrazy said:

Torrance Gibson's teammate, Dredrick Snelson, is #11 on the new 2016 ESPN 300. Yet another reason that I hope we land Torrance.

Snelson is a big time player for UCF. 

Archived