2015 4* ATH Torrance Gibson (Ohio State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the story with Gibson and "handlers?" I know it was rumored earlier last season that he had a handler, so we backed off him. Was that just smoke and mirrors since he seemed to lose interest in us?

What is the story with Gibson and "handlers?" I know it was rumored earlier last season that he had a handler, so we backed off him. Was that just smoke and mirrors since he seemed to lose interest in us?

No, I believe it was a real thing.

So it has since stopped, or are we dealing with his "handler?" I want Gibson almost as much as Cowart, but CERTAINLY NOT if it comes at the expense of AU in the future...

So it has since stopped, or are we dealing with his "handler?" I want Gibson almost as much as Cowart, but CERTAINLY NOT if it comes at the expense of AU in the future...

I'd assume the staff has enough common sense to realize that if this kid has red flags, they wouldn't be recruiying him still.

Hoke just CB'd him to Auburn.

Wow. I hope it's more than just speculation.

Hoke doesn't do speculation. Even if he misses on a pick, with him it's always a reasonable guess based on info he gets.

Looking more likely Gibson is LSU bound.

Not per LSU insiders. They say it's an AU/tOSU battle.

Right. I posted that about an hour before Hoke CB'd him to AU.

Good news. I'm told its going to be LSU most likely.

How the world in anyway is that good news? He could be dynamite someday at QB under Gus or a good WR if not. I sure as heck don't want him to be a pain in our A for 3 or 4 years at LSU.

How the world in anyway is that good news? He could be dynamite someday at QB under Gus or a good WR if not. I sure as heck don't want him to be a pain in our A for 3 or 4 years at LSU.

I'm wondering the same. I want Gibson bad. If he were to take over at QB when Johnson leaves, with Muschamp's players on D, we could be scary good. I'm hoping he meant it was good that Hoke CBd him to us.

I'm wondering the same. I want Gibson bad. If he were to take over at QB when Johnson leaves, with Muschamp's players on D, we could be scary good. I'm hoping he meant it was good that Hoke CBd him to us.

I think 1Tex is right. Either that or WDE has flipped to LSU.

Guys, im pretty sure he was saying he thinks its all LSU, then gets the good news that Hoke just CBd Gibson to us.

50/50. I'm hearing WDE really likes Ed Orgeron.

I think 1Tex is right. Either that or WDE has flipped to LSU.

:laugh:

make-it-rain-dollars.gif

Guys, im pretty sure he was saying he thinks its all LSU, then gets the good news that Hoke just CBd Gibson to us.

That's the word on the street. Guess he likes those Big Hummers over Cameros

Likes? Or, like likes?

Archived