2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

Who would win coaching staff of the year....Auburns offensive staff....or Auburns defensive staff??

I say the offensive staff cause they recruited Kerryon Johnson but maybe I'm biased

@AyeyoKEJO

That is a winner of a tweet

no doubt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 3 Mr. Footballs in one backfield + the nation's #1 juco player. The previous #1 juco player is catching balls from one of those Mr. Footballs. If anybody's keeping score.

Congrats to Alabama's Mr. Football. The guy is a superior athlete....and an outstanding defensive player too....hope he does not just automatically dismiss the idea of playing D for AU...might the place he can help the team the most.

I don't know where you got that info but he's been committed, been very pro Auburn, but they're saying he might not be what boom wants. They're not saying he has an offer no matter what, they're saying if so and so decides to come you won't. Which is all part of big boy football but when I kid changes their mind their character and integrity is questioned.

Incorrect. If Westry does not want to leave then we'll honor the commitment. What has and will be done is we'll tell him to look around and slow way down on communicating with him. Same thing happened 2 years ago with Jordan Wilkins and it happens at nearly every school every year when there is a HC or DC change.

Then how do you come to the conclusion that if Irvin commits he takes westry spot

I was not the originator of that statement. Anyway 99% of the kids usually get the hint when a staff tells him to look around and slows way down communicating with him. Westry will likely get the hint on his own and move on.

I think Kerryon stays with Auburn. UAT thinks they have a snowballs chance in Hades that he flips unless he decides he is better at DB rather than RB. Just don't see that happening. As with life, anything can happen but I say there is a less that .001% chance of Mr. Johnson flipping on his commitment to Auburn for ANYONE. That's just my two cents....

I think Kerryon stays with Auburn. UAT thinks they have a snowballs chance in Hades that he flips unless he decides he is better at DB rather than RB. Just don't see that happening. As with life, anything can happen but I say there is a less that .001% chance of Mr. Johnson flipping on his commitment to Auburn for ANYONE. That's just my two cents....

That's Mr. Football to you.

;)

That's Mr. Football to you.

;)

I know that's right!!! :bow: :big:

Jerry on just got his 5th star. Congrats Kerryon

Does that bump his composite?

I don't think it bumps him enough to be a composite 5*, but somebody else like E would know for sure. Currently in 247 he is the 3rd guy out from the composite 5*s.

Jerry on just got his 5th star. Congrats Kerryon

https://twitter.com/...752190091206657

Does that bump his composite?

I don't think it bumps him enough to be a composite 5*, but somebody else like E would know for sure. Currently in 247 he is the 3rd guy out from the composite 5*s.

Careful with all the 'bump' talk, or Mikey will get you!

J/k.

Agree that E would know. But if he's not a composite 5*, someone should be ashamed.

Archived