2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

IMO they shouldn't ever commit to anybody ever. That was my advice to a relative and if I have a child that went through that process that's what I'd tell them. It's funny though the school could stop recruiting you tomorrow because someone better came along, New coaches or whatever and it's oh well, but a kid changes their mind on a particular school and they're scum....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO they shouldn't ever commit to anybody ever. That was my advice to a relative and if I have a child that went through that process that's what I'd tell them. It's funny though the school could stop recruiting you tomorrow because someone better came along, New coaches or whatever and it's oh well, but a kid changes their mind on a particular school and they're scum....

That's a thing, it's a two way street. The 5* recruits/guys in the top 100 will always have a spot saved for them, but some of the lower rated guys know that if they wait around too long they may end up losing their spot.

No even guys who did commit an example may be westry for our class

From all accounts Westry is being told to look around, but if he decides to come to AU we'll honor his commitment and he'll have a spot.

That situation would be entirely different if he weren't committed at this point, and he'd likely be told "thanks for your interest but we don't have room."

I don't know where you got that info but he's been committed, been very pro Auburn, but they're saying he might not be what boom wants. They're not saying he has an offer no matter what, they're saying if so and so decides to come you won't. Which is all part of big boy football but when I kid changes their mind their character and integrity is questioned.

I don't know where you got that info but he's been committed, been very pro Auburn, but they're saying he might not be what boom wants. They're not saying he has an offer no matter what, they're saying if so and so decides to come you won't. Which is all part of big boy football but when I kid changes their mind their character and integrity is questioned.

Though I can't necessarily disagree with this, I think you're thinking more about recruits like Calloway, Foster, Yeldon, Evans, etc. Generally, when a recruit decides to open his recruitment back up, people get a little bit upset but nobody really flies off the handle about it. Take Tony Bridges for example. Now, when a recruit plays Auburn and lies to the coaches, people begin to question their integrity and character, and rightfully so.

To get this back on KJ he again hasn't lied he said he was going to make the visit a long time ago but he is still said to be recruiting for us. I think he is still solid with us.

Who is KJ's recruiter at UA?

Hopefully, it's Lance Thompson.

:big:/>

That's literally exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike Britt.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thompson is uat's lead recruited for CeCe. Thats huge for AU.

To get this back on KJ he again hasn't lied he said he was going to make the visit a long time ago but he is still said to be recruiting for us. I think he is still solid with us.

Me too. But even if he flips he's still a good kid IMO

Me too. But even if he flips he's still a good kid IMO

I'm sure he is, it sure sounds that way. But this is a new staff so we need to all stay positive and just because some crap happened in the past we can't think it's going to happen every year. FYI I have been very guilty of feeling that way and I trying to change but everything I have read about KJ just makes me feel like he is better than that. I think he is going to be a great Auburn man and a real leader for us.

Kevin Steele and Lance Thompson.

Ironic. I would love for him to cancel to UA and just come down to AU this weekend and do work.

He is going to AU this weekend. He tweeted Nate Craig and said he would see him there.

Who would win coaching staff of the year....Auburns offensive staff....or Auburns defensive staff??

I say the offensive staff cause they recruited Kerryon Johnson but maybe I'm biased

@AyeyoKEJO

he gone.....hahahahaha

Who would win coaching staff of the year....Auburns offensive staff....or Auburns defensive staff??

I say the offensive staff cause they recruited Kerryon Johnson but maybe I'm biased

@AyeyoKEJO

That is a winner of a tweet

Archived