Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Oh my, he taught me to drive at Auburn High School in 1982. I wondered where he went after that! Never heard any bad language, which is good, considering I was not the easiest learner! :-)

The practice field is a little different than driver's ed. :P

Driver's ed in Auburn, Alabama is different from driver's ed anywhere! It was a blast!

What defense?

Hey now, we know UF is a great team, and they have one of the top defenses in the nation, I mean very few teams can hold Kentucky to 30 points.

What was I thinking?

I think I'll switch over to the Missouri-Indiana game now that this one is over. Indiana leading in the 4th. A Big10 bottom dweller beating the defending SEC East champion? Really?

I still don't understand why anyone thought Florida would be a sleeper. Then after they almost lose to Kentucky many still think the Bama game would be close and a possible upset by the Gators. Do these idiots not see a 4-8 team that has shown virtually no improvement over last year? They are going to get smoked by Georgia. They are going to get ripped by Spurrier at South Carolina. Mizzou I am not sure about. LSU is going to rape them. This team is REALLY REALLY BAD!

What defense?

Hey now, we know UF is a great team, and they have one of the top defenses in the nation, I mean very few teams can hold Kentucky to 30 points.

What was I thinking?

Exactly, I mean, if bammers like bg say it, it's true. That's what I've come to learn. I mean, any objective person will tell you UF is a top 5 team....

I still don't understand why anyone thought Florida would be a sleeper. Then after they almost lose to Kentucky many still think the Bama game would be close and a possible upset by the Gators. Do these idiots not see a 4-8 team that has shown virtually no improvement over last year? They are going to get smoked by Georgia. They are going to get ripped by Spurrier at South Carolina. Mizzou I am not sure about. LSU is going to rape them. This team is REALLY REALLY BAD!

^^^this! But everyone will be ogling over Bama the next week.

I think I'll switch over to the Missouri-Indiana game now that this one is over. Indiana leading in the 4th. A Big10 bottom dweller beating the defending SEC East champion? Really?

FWIW it's tied.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Oh my, he taught me to drive at Auburn High School in 1982. I wondered where he went after that! Never heard any bad language, which is good, considering I was not the easiest learner! :-)

The practice field is a little different than driver's ed. :P/>

Driver's ed in Auburn, Alabama is different from driver's ed anywhere! It was a blast!

Still, it's polite company.

What defense?

Their defense was actually their offense today. Something new CWM is trying out. :/

Well I was hoping they could hang on for a while longer and score off another turnover but CWM's plan didn't work out.

Archived