2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

4_881869.jpg

Martez Ivey, OT

Apopka, FL

6'6 / 280

- Recruiters: Scott Fountain (P), J.B. Grimes (S)

- Visited for Auburn's Junior Day (2/22/14)

- Official visit to AU 8/30/14 (2014 home opener - Arkansas game)

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame. Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Wisconsin, among others.

247Sports: 5* (Top247 - No. 1)

Rivals: 5* (Rivals100 - No. 5)

Scout: 5*

Ivey is an impressive offensive tackle with good arm length, good base, and great feet. He moves well in short space, he reacts well on the edge, and he shows very good balance. He has wide shoulders, good lower-body, and he will carry 300 pounds easily down the road. He can work on his pad level and just playing with more power, specifically in the run game. He is strongest in pass protection and slides his feet well. - Chad Simmons

http://auburn.scout....c=1&nid=6852914

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chandler Cox is one of his teammates at Apopka High. Both are consider Gators leans for now. Apopka is a strong program in Fl. who ran the ball 95% of the time. Also would not discount Nebraska

Chandler Cox is one of his teammates at Apopka High. Both are consider Gators leans for now. Apopka is a strong program in Fl. who ran the ball 95% of the time. Also would not discount Nebraska

There seem to be a lot of target of ours, at least in the early going, that look like battles between us and UF. Here's to hoping the wheels fall off for them again.

Seems like it's time to load up on lineman. What's the word, how many are we taking,? Seems like when we do need them, we get our share of four and five stars. Weird to say but chiz spoiled us on that.

we have a small shot UF lean for now.....jmo

You are our lead AUF recruiter in that area so let's get with the program Golf. geeesh

I was thinking maybe a new Charger or Focus

I will be going to at least 2 of Tez's games. Apoaka is only 25 minutes away

You are our lead AUF recruiter in that area so let's get with the program Golf. geeesh

We want him to sign with AU. The Focus won't cut it. Make it a ZL1/Z28 or a '70 LS6 Chevelle and we may be in the ballgame. :yes:

Hummer with some 24s

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any recent news?

Bump. This is going to be very interesting to watch.

I saw WDE on another thread that you believe Cox and Ivey want to play for the same school. This is great for us. I like that we are after Cox, he has good skills running, catching and esp blocking. I see some of the services have Ivey as the #1 OT is HS now. Sweet!

Archived