2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

So Red is smart and good looking and Mikey is old, crotchety, and drunk off PBR?

I do not drink beer! Red whiskey, preferably Maker's Mark, is what fills my glass. The rest applies.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid looks solid...amazing athlete

Have you seen Golf in person?

Cowart knocks back OL the same way golf knocks back PBRs if that gives you any idea.

Cowart knocks back OL the same way golf knocks back PBRs if that gives you any idea.

Cowart can't handle me and the number of PBR's I can enjoy.

Cowart can't handle me and the number of PBR's I can enjoy.

If he could then he would miss a fine chance to be a bammer.

247 just CB'ed him, Jefferson and Ivey to florida

He was CB'd by a UCF beat writer and yesterday was CB'd to FSU. Jefferson's last CB was to Ole Miss. Wouldn't take too much stock in that.

2 OVs to AU (16th and 30th). Apparently, UCF insider don't know that. :dunno:

Second visit would be unofficial wouldn't it?

My bad. OV on 16th and UOV on 30th. Thanks. :slapfh:

2 OVs to AU (16th and 30th). Apparently, UCF insider don't know that. :dunno:/>

My bad. OV on 16th and UOV on 30th. Thanks. :slapfh:/>

Was the second visit ever confirmed. I believe the only person to report it was Carvell, indirectly in an Arden Key article.

2 OVs to AU (16th and 30th). Apparently, UCF insider don't know that. :dunno:/>

My bad. OV on 16th and UOV on 30th. Thanks. :slapfh:/>

Was the second visit ever confirmed. I believe the only person to report it was Carvell, indirectly in an Arden Key article.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/01/four-star_de_arden_key_visitin.html

"He (Key) originally planned on visiting Georgia that day, but reportedly made a pact last week with fellow Under Armour All-American Byron Cowart to visit Auburn together."

I saw his profile on 247. OV to FSU on 30th. :headscratch:

At least, Its not confirmed yet.

Friendly advice. Only look at the CB picks on a recruit by a reporter for the main teams involved with the recruit. They are the only ones with any validity. The rest are just piggybackin crap.

So Red is smart and good looking and Mikey is old, crotchety, and drunk off PBR?

I do not drink beer! Red whiskey, preferably Maker's Mark, is what fills my glass. The rest applies.

Mikey, I knew there was a kindred spirit with us...Makers Mark is the true glass filler

Friendly advice. Only look at the CB picks on a recruit by a reporter for the main teams involved with the recruit. They are the only ones with any validity. The rest are just piggybackin crap.

What is CB?

What is CB?

Crystal Ball

E, you should copy and paste that paragraph bc you will need it again. Lol

Until Cowart and company visit AU CB's by anyone are pure speculation. I'm pretty sure no one (including Cowart himself) knows where he will be attending school.

Until Cowart and company visit AU CB's by anyone are pure speculation. I'm pretty sure no one (including Cowart himself) knows where he will be attending school.

#truth

What is CB?

Breaker, Breaker 1-9!! Anybody got their ears on?

What is CB?

Breaker, Breaker 1-9!! Anybody got their ears on?

Boss Hogg, perhaps. But only if you're Roscoe P. Coltrane.

Bump.... War Eagle

What's the purpose of a "bump"? To make people open a thread and waste time that could have been better spent elsewhere? There's nothing wrong with not commenting if you don't have a comment to make. Think about it, please!

Archived