***FINAL: Auburn 24 Mercer 10***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

well at least we will always have this from this game......

Thanks, this will be my go to fromnow on when someone tells me you can't argue with stats

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I would tell what happened but @bigbird would steal my likes and @aujeff11 would face palm and some guy with 12 posts would want to start an argument so I'm going to sit back and wait this one out and get my popcorn ready.....

Oh let's not forget who brought up running our hb's into the ground two weeks ago either

About 50 members I believe

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

well at least we will always have this from this game......

What is impressive is that his numbers are propped up by the "horizontal" passing game, but he also had several throws over twenty yards down the field. He is legit.

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

About 50 members I believe

Nope. I even made a post saying I'm surprised I seem like the only person complaining/concerned about the way we're substituting guys. You're not taking my shine this time

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Nope. I even made a post saying I'm surprised I seem like the only person complaining/concerned about the way we're substituting guys

smh remember cole :poke:

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What is impressive is that his numbers are propped up by the "horizontal" passing game, but he also had several throws over twenty yards down the field. He is legit.

Yep. A decent offensive line and decent WR routes and he could be dangerous. Maybe we'll have those next year. 

Watching LSU execute right now using multiple backs and diverse play calling. What is this reality we're living in when LSU has a more creative game plan than us?

Just now, johnnyAU said:

It defies logic.

KJ 16 carries in a row after that injury and kp breaking down.....no way anybody can justify that stupidity

Saw Gus presser and basically he said KP was the only back they trusted in such a close game,what message does that send to Miller,Martin and Barret? Just my opinion but he is handling that situation all wrong.

Just now, augolf1716 said:

cole its a joke remember smh 

I know golf. Stop trying to bring me down because you watched the game

29 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I really do think he will keep improving. He was a lot rustier that anyone thought and THAT'S what bother me. How could the coaches not anticipate that and plan for it?

At this point the O coaches seem to anticipate and plan for nothing...

2 minutes ago, War Knight said:

Watching LSU execute right now using multiple backs and diverse play calling. What is this reality we're living in when LSU has a more creative game plan than us?

Yes. Flipping through channels seeing regular teams playing regular football and hearing the broadcasters not having to wth the whole time. Nevermind good or bad, we don't even fit in.

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Obviously a coup. Surprised none of you dweebs have pointed it out. 

I got firsts on this, for the record @cole256;)

I do remember you pointing the substitution issues from week one to me, fwiw.

Hard to ignore it now.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I know golf. Stop trying to bring me down because you watched the game

now we're talking.....got to admit it was a awful game to watch. Oh well but I totally agree run our RB's to frickin much....what KP had 34 carries no logic to it

Just now, Barnacle said:

I got firsts on this, for the record @cole256;)

I do remember you pointing the substitution issues from week one to me, fwiw.

Hard to ignore it now.

Now it's a trendy thing to say. When I first said it I caught a little hate from a couple of posters. It's all good though! We're trailblazers on this forum

now we're talking.....got to admit it was a awful game to watch. Oh well but I totally agree run our RB's to frickin much....what KP had 34 carries no logic to it

I think it's two games in a row without any substitution. Maybe a play or two....this is BEFORE we even start SEC play Smh

And what is it saying about you as a coach when you openly admit you do not trust the other running backs on the roster to come in and produce. My mind has been blown so many times this season.. it is a never ending loop!!!

Archived