NBA Thread

aujeff11

Pelican fans learning what we already knew. 8 points in 5 minutes. Had more points than both of the other Pelican PGs in a third of the time. I REALLY hope they sign him to a full contract cause he deserves it!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Pelican fans learning what we already knew. 8 points in 5 minutes. Had more points than both of the other Pelican PGs in a third of the time. I REALLY hope they sign him to a full contract cause he deserves it!

That is finally a place without a true pecking order at PG. Hopefully makes it stick.

• Like 3

Pelicans better give our boy Harper a full contract!

I know it was garbage time and they were down a buttload but he played 7 minutes shot 5-6 from the field. Went on an 8-0 run by himself. Had a dunk. Had 3 steals and had 2 assists. Scored 12 points.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Love 2

• Thanks 1

image.png.b0731e5ab04518bcb7093af9b690ccbe.pngJT!!!☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️!!!

Indeed 

I dislike Kyrie’s tenure with the Celtics so much but damn the dude is a savant with the basketball. 

Tatum is so dang smooth. 

• Like 1

@cole256, why hasn’t Blake Griffin gotten much playing time this season?  Has his age really caused him to have that massive of a drop off?

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

@cole256, why hasn’t Blake Griffin gotten much playing time this season?  Has his age really caused him to have that massive of a drop off?

Nash's coaching has really come to question. Blake has never been a defensive beast but he should've played more. 

I don't think he'll get much praise but Grant Williams was responsible for a bunch of the match up problems. 

Also Boston is a great example of what Pearl would like to do with his 3 and 4 when he has the players to do so and the mismatches it can really create

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2022 at 9:27 PM, cole256 said:

Nash's coaching has really come to question. Blake has never been a defensive beast but he should've played more. 

I don't think he'll get much praise but Grant Williams was responsible for a bunch of the match up problems. 

Also Boston is a great example of what Pearl would like to do with his 3 and 4 when he has the players to do so and the mismatches it can really create

I really liked stephens as a head coach but based on this season, I really, really like Ime  Udoka. 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Smart should’ve been given 3 free throws. He was clearly in the act of shooting. 

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

E885DA98-AB4C-4596-82C3-B7BB27667E11.jpeg

I think he’s as good or better than Phil. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Just dumbfounded for me. Never would believe if anyone had told me Boston would have been outscored by 25 in the third. Such a winnable game looking at the rest of it. Hard to understand but on to game two. 

• Like 1

Let's go Cs!! I do hope they finish it in 6 tomorrow.  Don't want a game 7 interfering with the AEW PPV on Sunday 😁

• Like 1

…again