Bama vs Georgia

AU64

Check in if you’ve won a title since the 80s. 

Sorry, UGA. :laugh:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

@cole256 you still telling me that Najee Harris wouldn't be a serious contender to start at Auburn next season? 

I never said that in the first place come dude you stretching

Just now, leglessdan said:

Yeah....you just keep holding on to that....lol. You guys are hilarious. 

"You" guys? I was there. I witnessed a beatdown. We took care of our business on that night. 26-14 lives on forever. In 2006 we beat Florida who went on to win the title. Bumper stickers came out after that. I hold onto it because it happened. It's real. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Check in if you’ve won a title since the 80s. 

Sorry, UGA. :laugh:

And this is why it was ok for Bama to keep chugging for just a little while longer. 

Stop this UGA train before it starts. Remember how good we were looking right after the FSU game? Future was so bright. Jury is still out on Kirby until his players get in and his culture is fully implemented.

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Now you will here it here in Alabama for the next 365 days. 1,947 and a half championships.

Maybe when I pass through on the way to the beach, or when I come for Thanksgiving (although, my whole family are Auburn fans, so it won't be from them). At least I don't have to hear it from uga fans all year.

Just now, Tiger said:

And this is why it was ok for Bama to keep chugging for just a little while longer. 

Exactly 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Maybe when I pass through on the way to the beach, or when I come for Thanksgiving. At least I don't have to hear it from uga fans all year.

We all knew it was going to be tougher for half the fanbase. 

As a coach, it was awesome seeing the constant in game adjustments being made by both staff's.  The chess game is the funnest part of me.

Whelp we're not better than either one of those teams next year if we don't do something different on offense

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

That's why I'm not the coach...But that's more of a defensive mistake. It was smart by saban to go with the passer because it was clear Georgia was susceptible to the big pass plays

I was just impressed at how fast he found the open receiver after checking his reads in this type of situation. I'll wait a few years to pull for him when he changes uni colors.

Welcome to college football hell, Dawg fans. Water’s fine. 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

All we had to do was beat LSU and we would have been in the playoff. LOL.

Yup...unreal.

Our SECW championship was worth less than 2nd place in the West.  That makes no sense but I have no idea how it can be fixed

6 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Yeah....you just keep holding on to that....lol. You guys are hilarious. 

Why is that hilarious we smacked bammer around like a punching bag...  

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Tua is scary good as a true freshman.  Talk about ice water! He won't be transferring but Hurts may be. 

I doubt Hurts transfers. But if he wins the starting job, fans will be pissed. Huge balls by sabear

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

As a coach, it was awesome seeing the constant in game adjustments being made by both staff's.  The chess game is the funnest part of me.

Adjustments??? What are those?

Just now, Tiger said:

Yup...unreal.

Our SECW championship was worth less than 2nd place in the West.  That makes no sense but I have no idea how it can be fixed

8 team playoff. Power 5 and three at large.

Archived