Men vs. Vanderbilt

WarTiger

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Mustapha and Okeke are my favorites. 

The Lion King reviews go in another thread, mmkay?

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Yeah, they have momentum as well.

However, They crapped the bed against Kansas though and KU doesn't have a lot of size I think.

that was at allen fieldhouse so that was understandable. But yup they are getting rolling in the sec now. They destroyed south carolina today.

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I hate the guy that sits beyond the broadcast crew. He s obnoxious

Back again...must have season tickets for that seat......seems to be there every game with his irritating chatter.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Back again...must have season tickets for that seat......seems to be there every game with his irritating chatter.

Ok, guys, I've got to say something finally.  That dude is a student first of all (as they all are behind the broadcast team) and one of the biggest Auburn fans and nicest people you will ever meet.  He's loud and boisterous, but you'll never hear expletives or anything out of his mouth.  So while it may be annoying at times, maybe consider taking it in the context of a 20 year old kid enjoying watching his school compete.  

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Ok, guys, I've got to say something finally.  That dude is a student first of all (as they all are behind the broadcast team) and one of the biggest Auburn fans and nicest people you will ever meet.  He's loud and boisterous, but you'll never hear expletives or anything out of his mouth.  So while it may be annoying at times, maybe consider taking it in the context of a 20 year old kid enjoying watching his school compete.  

We don't mind him at the game, it just interferes with the broadcast

So - this walk and talk thing is actually a really good idea. Why don't you see more stuff like this, but around campus? The athletes interacting with their environment, favorite spots on campus, etc. I think that would be phenomenal exposure for whatever school is the home team for the broadcast.

geeeeeez vandy is like a annoying fly. SHOOO SHOOO!!! Go away! lol be like lsu and just wilt.

Archived