Softball vs. LSU

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shea to McCrackin gets a runner attempting to steal 2nd to end the 8th.      Shea, Veach and Rivera due up

Great throw by Shea to nail the thief trying to steal second....

Veach grounds to 2nd.  throw goes to shortstop covering 2nd and they get the lead runner.  1 out.  Rivera up.

Martin sets them down in order quickly.   Going to the 10, 2-2.    Podany, Draper and Crocker coming up

somebody needs to tel this idiot announcer how to say Taylon's name.  He's been pronouncing it wrong the entire game. 

1 minute ago, saminbama said:

Ahh.  We only have to endure these homers for tomorrow's game.  ESPN will do Sunday's game. :hellyeah:

probably not even tomorrow.  Tomorrow's game is on SEC Network.

Guess I don't understand the gripe about the announcer....been very complimentary of AU players and coaches....more so than LSU.   

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Guess I don't understand the gripe about the announcer....been very complimentary of AU players and coaches....more so than LSU.   

Agree.  They are both homers but have complimented Auburn players and coaches a lot.  I knew Coach Gerard back in my coaching days. She was at SW Louisiana back then.  She recruited a couple of our players who went elsewhere. 

Archived