2019 4* OG Keiondre Jones Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

13 hours ago, gctiger said:

What’s the world coming to?  I’ve been at the Blue Angels air show on Pensacola Beach for the last 2 days and you guys go out and secure a commitment behind my back.  I just don’t know why to say other than BOOM!!!

Beware of the “sneak pass”!

so ... what was your blues watching strategy?  Boat? Condo? Bike? Walk?  Early drive, park and wait?

or the locals favorite ... thurs/fri watch and home chores on Saturday?

Edited by mustache eagle
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Click on it. There's an error because it plays the same video I posted.

Oh. I thought that video was an in depth analysis. I didn't watch it. Didn't realize it was his commitment video Clayton whooped both our tails by having the video 1st. We both should have checked the board before posting. I deleted my video post since it was rendered unnecessary by Clayton's post.

22 hours ago, lost said:

If somehow they could pull WANYA

Highly unlikely at this point.

16 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Any chance this young man can play tackle? I see in the article about him that he has played tackle in his high school days, but he is projected as "all guard" at the next level, but is there anyway we COULD use him at tackle? Seems he has the size and ability to be an OT in college... 

One of the biggest things needed to play OT is arm length more than height. 35 inches or better wingspan is considered tackle worthy. You find his wing span then you have your answer.

18 hours ago, gr82be said:

Things like that happen Doc. See below. Didn't understand it then either. 

7_12_93_750x1000.jpg

Old Lyle is one Utt Bugly dude! (Butt Ugly)

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

One of the biggest things needed to play OT is arm length more than height. 35 inches or better wingspan is considered tackle worthy. You find his wing span then you have your answer.

34.8 inches! (Just a very wild guess that is "too sweet")

Edited by doc4aday

5 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Beware of the “sneak pass”!

so ... what was your blues watching strategy?  Boat? Condo? Bike? Walk?  Early drive, park and wait?

or the locals favorite ... thurs/fri watch and home chores on Saturday?

Did the condo thing on Friday & Saturday.  No Thursday show this year.  I heard the pier parking lot was full at 5:15 yesterday morning.   

• Like 1

Had some peeps post pics on Friday going across bob Sykes and was little traffic.  Figured Saturday would be nuts if that many people skipped watching on Friday.  I’ve seen the blues a pile of times ... never isn’t awesome. 

On 7/15/2018 at 4:26 PM, doc4aday said:

Old Lyle is one Utt Bugly dude! (Butt Ugly)

But, a very talented musician. Have seen him in concert a couple of times. It’s a shame that most people know him as Julia Roberts’ ex- since he’s more talented than her.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

But, a very talented musician. Have seen him in concert a couple of times. It’s a shame that most people know him as Julia Roberts’ ex- since he’s more talented than her.

He also has better hair. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fredst said:

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He also has better hair. 

44 minutes ago, fredst said:

My wife loves it when I sing that song to her?

What a coincidence....

• Angry 1

million dollar question: does he play at or below his current weight? or does he balloon up to 350+ like some fear he may. 

if the kid controls his size, he’ll be an animal for us. if not, he’ll be Eric Mack 2.0. 

10 hours ago, jskilgro said:

million dollar question: does he play at or below his current weight? or does he balloon up to 350+ like some fear he may. 

Where in the wide world of sports does this come from?

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

AUFamily Forum.  Where your wildest thoughts come true.  Anything can happen on this forum. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

got it sourced that at least one SEC school shares my concerns. his weight could be an issue if not managed closely.

1 minute ago, jskilgro said:

got it sourced that at least one SEC school shares my concerns. his weight could be an issue if not managed closely.

If you are bigtimeaub on the bunker, which is the only place I have seen that opinion besides here, your opinion was shot down buy the coaches on the bunker.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you are bigtimeaub on the bunker, which is the only place I have seen that opinion besides here, your opinion was shot down buy the coaches on the bunker.

i’m not, and i’m not the arguing type... but i guess we’ll see over the next 2-3 years. he’s an all-SEC talent.

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...