NRA infiltrated by Russia, too?

McLoofus

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Whatabouts are important. They reveal the hypocrisy of the left. I understand that the libbies don't like for people to point and laugh at their hypocrisy through the whatabouts, but I'll do my best to make sure whatabouts don't go away any time soon.

No they don't.  They just allow you to avoid actually dealing with the subject at hand and shift the attention elsewhere.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No they don't.  They just allow you to avoid actually dealing with the subject at hand and shift the attention elsewhere.

Comparisons are an important part of politics. The subject at hand then, is how Trump is handling Russia. Increased sanctions, sales of military equipment to the Ukraine and so forth. I don't think Putin is very happy about Trump's actions toward Russia, Rachel Madcow notwithstanding.

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Comparisons are an important part of politics. The subject at hand then, is how Trump is handling Russia. Increased sanctions, sales of military equipment to the Ukraine and so forth. I don't think Putin is very happy about Trump's actions toward Russia, Rachel Madcow notwithstanding.

Well actually the subject was Russians in the NRA, but ok.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Well actually the subject was Russians in the NRA, but ok.

If we're going to limit to Russians in the NRA, ok. Russian spies are everywhere, just as ours are in Russia. It's a little humorous that they have placed one in the NRA but I don't see anything to be excited about. They've probably got spies in BLM and the WCTU as well. (That's Women's Christian Temperance Union)

"Have you heard they're serving vodka at the WCTU?" ~~~~Line from an old Kingston Trio song.

Just now, Mikey said:

If we're going to limit to Russians in the NRA, ok. Russian spies are everywhere, just as ours are in Russia. It's a little humorous that they have placed one in the NRA but I don't see anything to be excited about. They've probably got spies in BLM and the WCTU as well. (That's Women's Christian Temperance Union)

"Have you heard they're serving vodka at the WCTU?" ~~~~Line from an old Kingston Trio song.

So, nothing to be concerned about?  We should just go on as if nothing is happening and blithely ignore it?

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

What if Russia was funneling millions thru a liberal group to Democrats? Would you see that as a problem?

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

What if Russia was funneling millions thru a liberal group to Democrats? Would you see that as a problem?

They have already done that. Check the quid pro quo on millions to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for 20% of our uranium reserves. Are they giving millions to the NRA? If so, good but a link would be appreciated.

13 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

So, nothing to be concerned about?  We should just go on as if nothing is happening and blithely ignore it?

I wouldn't say it's nothing to be concerned about but it's certainly nothing new. Spies were caught and hung by both sides in the Revolutionary War and that's been going on ever since. I used to enjoy the "Spy vs. Spy" segments in Mad magazine back in the day. Spies are like the common cold. The problem can be addressed but there's no permanent cure.

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They have already done that. Check the quid pro quo on millions to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for 20% of our uranium reserves. Are they giving millions to the NRA? If so, good but a link would be appreciated.

So you favor Russian money for Republicans? “Good.”?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I favor Russian money for the NRA, the RNC or Re-elect Trump funds. They can give me a few million while they are in a generous mood. Russian money spends just the same as any other. Ask Hillary.

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I favor Russian money for the NRA, the RNC or Re-elect Trump funds. They can give me a few million while they are in a generous mood. Russian money spends just the same as any other. Ask Hillary.

Thanks for confirming you’re exactly what I thought you were.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

How about sex? That new filing today is a doozy. Whoever person #1 is looks like they're going to have a bad time. 

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

First, the Clinton foundation is not a political group.

Secondly, the uranium premise is totally bogus.

0 for 2

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

First, the Clinton foundation is not a political group.

Secondly, the uranium premise is totally bogus.

0 for 2

Your right! The Clinton Foundation was a for profit foundation. HRC losses the election and the ability to offer influence. The foundations shuts down.

The only part not correct is the percentage that they now control which is 11 percent.

The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after a Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.

400 million by last count. Putin even mentioned it.....

5 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Your right! The Clinton Foundation was a for profit foundation. HRC losses the election and the ability to offer influence. The foundations shuts down.

The only part not correct is the percentage that they now control which is 11 percent.

The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after a Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.

400 million by last count. Putin even mentioned it.....

Get back to me after those two house committees finish their investigations.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

The Facts on Uranium One

https://oversight.house.gov/release/house-oversight-house-intel-committees-launch-joint-investigation-obama-era-uranium-one-deal/

House Oversight and House Intel Committees launch joint investigation into Obama-Era Uranium One Deal

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Get back to me after those two house committees finish their investigations.

This is certainly a new thing. Libbies have changed their thinking and now want to wait for an investigation to be completed before drawing a conclusion? Wonders never cease!

On 7/17/2018 at 8:49 AM, Mikey said:

So Butina infiltrated the NRA? Not as bad as Valarie Jarrett infiltrating the White House but that's the world we live in these days. Commies, commies everywhere. Just think, the people decrying the Ruskies today were wearing Che Guveara tee shirts just a few short years ago. "The times, they are a' changin'". Or so Dylan sang.

ol mikey..........the king of deflection. you cannot fight with facts so you just sling crap everywhere

it is all about the thirty million................

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

This is certainly a new thing. Libbies have changed their thinking and now want to wait for an investigation to be completed before drawing a conclusion? Wonders never cease!

What are you alluding to, pray tell?

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

What are you alluding to, pray tell?

The various witch hunts, as you well know.

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

ol mikey..........the king of deflection. you cannot fight with facts so you just sling crap everywhere

It's not deflection, it's comparison. Libbies gag at a Ruskie being an NRA member but swallow whole an avowed enemy of the United States taking up residence in the Whitehouse and being Obama's puppet master.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's not deflection, it's comparison. Libbies gag at a Ruskie being an NRA member but swallow whole an avowed enemy of the United States taking up residence in the Whitehouse and being Obama's puppet master.

I'm confused.  I thought Obama was the avowed enemy of the United States?  :headscratch:

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The only "witch hunt" I am aware of keeps hauling in witches.

image.png

This witch hunt has been a lot more productive than a Dick Cheney duck hunt, that's for sure.

37403527_10102203153230512_8127622521257197568_n.jpg

Archived