GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

1 minute ago, tigers23 said:

Stop blaming the refs. This team has 79 total yards, have fumbled 2 punts, and have more missed tackles than yards. This team sux and will be lucky to beat Liberty

The refs missed the call, regardless of everything else. No one is blaming the refs for Stidham not being able to hit a wide open receiver.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, Stidham just doesn't have that "dog" in him. No pun intended. If your QB doesn't even have the will to win or to pump the offense up you will not be successful.

Piss poor effort by the offensive line . The defense can’t stay on the field  all night . The offense is doing same thing every game expecting a different result . That’s insane . 

The only way AU wins this game is with Willis in my opinion. He opens up a different element. We have to try it 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I can be pissed at that and a free TD given to MSU.

You absolutely can but it won’t change a dang thing. The bottom line is the team had ample of opportunity to not be in this damn position. 

So we have cameras in the stick snd pylons but we dont a a f****** camera looking down the goal line from the other side? 

The good news is MSU is going to put us out of misery early in the season so we don’t march into Georgia in the top 5 and get beat by 50.

How do we keep getting so terribly screwed by bad officiating?  Once or twice or even every now and then is expected. But when it is this frequent and this awful, there has to be some underlying reason. Either we are a-holes to the refs on saturdays and everybdaynof the week in between, or something isnsystematically wrong. Which is it???

We needed that crap call on the B.S. TD to light a fire under this team specifically the putrid offense and un-special teams. If it accomplished that we have a small chance.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Don't fret guys, adjustments are coming!

I sure hope....................

Officials ain't beating us. 79 yds and 0 for 6 on 3rd down is not exactly a recipe for winning a football game.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I can be pissed at that and a free TD given to MSU.

Yep, Gus and Co are screwing us, but we are having to battle our own coach, and the refs at times. That combo isn’t good. That last call was garbage 

The refs missed that call! Defense finally decides to start playing football and the SEC replay committee can’t make a correct review.

Just now, Tiger said:

We aren't good enough to overcome mistakes like this or reffing mistakes. I don't think we will even switch anything up for the second half just going to keep running what we are running in typical fashion

Yeah, if we don't adjust at halftime -- and why would we expect we will -- we are sunk. Unless we get a turnover or some really good ST play.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

I didn't even see the first half, but noticed JS isn't even dirty.  Must not have been a stellar performance. 

Missed a wide open TD to Schwartz with an overthrow, he’s overthrown him twice 

4 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Not when you need a scapegoat to hide an awful QB.

BS. He was a pretty good QB for us last year. How do you explain him becoming 2015 JJ overnight?

Archived