Who would replace Malzahn (merged threads again)

tigerbrotha12

Coaches  

361 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach would you like to see at AU next?

• Bob Stoops
    • James Franklin
    • Mario Cristobal
    • Brett Venables
    • Hugh Freeze
    • Art Briles
    • Kevin Steele
    • Lane Kiffin
    • Bill Clark
    • Other (Specify in comments)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I'm surprised at the number of people who voted for Joey Freshwater.  

kiffin2-493x600.jpeg

How can you turn that down? 

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

At this point, the smartest thing for Auburn to do financially if they want Gus out is to promote Steele and let him bring in an OC/QB coach. I just don’t see how Kevin Steele, with all these years of experience, would be incapable of running a football program. Yea he stunk it up at Baylor, but it was 90’s Baylor for gods sake. And it was so long ago. 

Screw it, financially we should just move to the ACC and enjoy going 11-1 every year until Gus' contract is out. Then we return to the SEC with a legitimate coach and facilities ahead of the curve instead of years behind.

I never want to see a Briles near our program. I don't care for people letting what happened at Baylor just be forgotten and forgiving the men involved because they're good at scheming offense. For a coach to know about their players RAPING other students and not doing everything in their power to serve them justice is despicable, and I would find it hard to support our program with a guy like that on our staff 

5 hours ago, CCTAU said:

I'm surprised at the number of people who voted for Joey Freshwater.  

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

4 hours ago, Zeek said:

Screw it, financially we should just move to the ACC and enjoy going 11-1 every year until Gus' contract is out. Then we return to the SEC with a legitimate coach and facilities ahead of the curve instead of years behind.

You say that, and it is funny.....until Gus pulls a Gus and loses to Duke in Jordan-Hare.

• 2 weeks later...

I know He wasn’t listed on the original poll, but his name was mentioned a lot so we need to officially take Flecks name off the list. Wisconsin made his silly slogan look ridiculous. 

Archived