**Texas A&M Game thread**

WarTiger

I need to rewatch our games and see how many tds we give up with 3 minutes or less in the 2nd quarter.

they get the ball too

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, looney said:

Okay, y'all.

It's getting too dark in here for me.

Try to have fun, win or lose. Be nice to each other.

IDK about everyone else, but I'm having a good time.  Its more entertaining than the game at this point (hopefully that will change).  Besides this beats packing a house for a  move with a very pregnant wife!

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

One more TD before we score and its over.

Giving up 30+ on halfback dives is just sad for DT with NFL aspirations.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

True! 😂 I guess I always think of Sal as more of a slot receiver.

That’s true too. 

I can't believe that ESPN has to apologise for Carvill saying what everyone outside of Tuscaloosa is thinking. The corruption is strong in college football these days. Good on JC for calling this crap out. 

8 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

Where's all the sunshine pumpers that were telling us the offense was fixed after Ole Miss?  Looks like Gus really thought it was, and never considered the fact that Ole Miss just sucked worse than us.

Quit making stuff up.  Not one person here said the offense was fixed after the Ole Miss game.  NOT ONE.

3 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I can't wait to see what second half adjustments were made......by T A&M

I have a halftime suggestion for us. Just let Stidham call the first series of plays and see what happens. 

There is no running game but with the exception of the sack right at the end the O-Line has been giving Stidham plenty of time. One of the issues I have with Stidaham or maybe with coaching staff is he only throws to receivers who are wide open very seldom gives his receivers the chance to win the ball. The TD throw he actually threw to Williams where he was not wide open and Williams did what good receivers do he went up and won the ball. Williams has done that the few times he has been given the opportunity to win the 50/50 ball almost every time.

We lost Tenn game because their QB was willing to throw into tight coverage. We aren't willing to do that so it is throw to wide open receiver or wait and wait and then not run to late.

Run blocking is non-existent. D-Line is getting beat a lot both inside and letting A&M seal the outside.  D needs to pick it up this half.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can't believe that ESPN has to apologise for Carvill saying what everyone outside of Tuscaloosa is thinking. The corruption is strong in college football these days. Good on JC for calling this crap out. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Wait what happened ? Lol

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

I have a halftime suggestion for us. Just let Stidham call the first series of plays and see what happens. 

Dead serious just play school yard ball. Let the receivers just run random routes. Someone hit Flash on a streak.

Archived