**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

3 minutes ago, NCTiger1982 said:

Steele's guys are not playing good by any stretch, but it has to be brutal knowing you have to cover for Gus' O. Steele's guys love him but he lost control over them after the LSU game having to cover for Gus' BS.  

Our defense has been ****** all game though.  lose the profanity

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, yngwie1995 said:

That guy can EFF OFF with the throat-slashing motion! POS.

Come on bruh....that made you mad?

The talent differential is huge. Size, speed, strength. We have fallen as far behind UGA as we have UAT. Very few of our starters would start at those schools. 

Gus has moved beyond ruining AU football for me to ruining my Saturdays, my week, my life, etc. SMDH!

2 minutes ago, CR said:

That's what an elite RB looks like

This . We don’t have any . Swift is complete . We don’t recruit elite rbs 

Steele has robbed this school just like Gus. They should be ashamed of their own paychecks. When they look at their bank statements they should feel so disgusted with themselves they immediately refund it to the university to help pay 100 kids tuitions. 

This is absolutely disgusting to watch . What the hell happened to this defense? We have three senior linebackers and we can’t stop a damn HB dive.

The offense had the third quarter to take advantage and didn't.  Defense picked a bad time to regress to the first half version of themselves now...fat lady warming up...

We are playing one of the best teams in the country and have let them have double the time of possesion of our offense because of the offense ineptitude

Just now, NCTiger1982 said:

Steele's guys are not playing good by any stretch, but it has to be brutal knowing you have to cover for Gus' O. Steele's guys love him but he lost control over them after the LSU game having to cover for Gus' BS.  

That makes no sense.    So if the O is struggling, then the defense is not supposed to give it their best?  In this case however, like in some previous games, the DL is getting gashed and the next line of defense if "MIA". 

Iron bowl will be a blood bath. Bama will not be penalized like UGA has been tonight. Our coach learns nothing from his successes or failures. Stubbornly running the same mess over and over. To run the same few things over and over, you can't be as sloppy as we are. 

Archived