Bama GT QB Jalen Hurts Picks OU

kwagoner

15 minutes ago, gctiger said:

Sounds like a good beer.  Even if it was bad, it couldn't be any worse than that horse piss that AUGolf drinks...

It's super good. Total domination was my favorite. All Ninkasi are super hoppy. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On December 8, 2018 at 2:44 PM, ellitor said:

1. Because he knows how good that D is. 2. He would be considered a traitor right after having a legendary performance for them in the SECCG. It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

You've got to love Clean (Mean) Gene.

On December 8, 2018 at 11:15 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

Similarly, that same year (1996), Brother Bill Oliver turned heel on bammer and went to Auburn.

I wonder if Brother is welcome in T-Town anymore?

14 hours ago, gulftiger66 said:

I wonder if Brother is welcome in T-Town anymore?

IIRC, Brother got hired by dink circa 2010 as a contracted off-field defensive analyst. Seems like I recall him scheming against AU that season. I know he was a regular on Finebaum that season. 

If Jalen transfer to Aubrn, I'have no doubt our staff ould welcome him with open arms. And the NCAA rules, Alabama can't do anything stop Jalen from coming to Auburn as a grad transfer.

51 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

If Jalen transfer to Aubrn, I'have no doubt our staff ould welcome him with open arms. And the NCAA rules, Alabama can't do anything stop Jalen from coming to Auburn as a grad transfer.

Not happening 

30 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Not happening 

Yup! We'd have a better chance of a4e not making a post that is outdated &/or irrelevant.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup! We'd have a better chance of a4e not making a post that is outdated &/or irrelevant.

You've gotta give him props for consistency though. He never fails to deliver.

44 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I would say you can go ahead and move this thread over to the rivals section.  There is 0% chance this kid transfers to AU.  

I know but until he transfers somewhere else or confirms he staying with Bama It will stay here for now.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

I know but until he transfers somewhere else or confirms he staying with Bama It will stay here for now.

After last night if he is not ready to transfer he never will.  

He might not have won the game but when bama was on the goal line, no doubt in my mind that Hurts could have scored a couple TDs out of those instead of having a gimpy ankle  QB trying to run one in around end.   

Get is GT and move back west or something.  

6 hours ago, alexava said:

I know the odds of how coming to auburn are slimmer than slim, but if he stays at bammer  he’s sick in the brain.

Not sure why as long as Enos is there. Enos has done a hell of a job developing him.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not sure why as long as Enos is there. Enos has done a hell of a job developing him.

Developing him for what? He ain’t going to play. Kelly Bryant was being developed too. He’s getting redeveloped now. 

32 minutes ago, alexava said:

Developing him for what? He ain’t going to play. Kelly Bryant was being developed too. He’s getting redeveloped now. 

Not nearly to the level Enos developed Hurts as a back up. If Hurts can make a similar level of jump next year as he did this year he'd be better off getting trained by Enos as a back up than starting at most places. There aren't very many good QB developers in college football. We you find one it's a good idea to stick with him if you can.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Not nearly to the level Enos developed Hurts as a back up. If Hurts can make a similar level of jump next year as he did this year he'd be better off getting trained by Enos as a back up than starting at most places. There aren't very many good QB developers in college football. We you find one it's a good idea to stick with him if you can.

Do back up quarterbacks get drafted? Even the ones that are “developed”. Not sure I can name many if any. 

10 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Do back up quarterbacks get drafted? Even the ones that are “developed”. Not sure I can name many if any. 

Only ones I can remember are the OSU QB's from 2015

48 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

There usually aren't many, if any, that are developed. He will also probably play most of the 2nd halfs for them again next year if he stays.

2 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Didn’t Matt Leinhart’s backup at USC get drafted? 

• ellitor changed the title to Grad Transfer QB Jalen Hurts
2 minutes ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

Probably looking like Oklahoma?

Jumping the gun are we? His name was just put in the database. Give it a couple hours at least for some info to come out.

Archived