Null

Sign in to follow this  
AUDub

2019 2* LB/HB Kameron Brown

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

i really don't understand the whole "undersized" thing.....Isnt he listed as 6"0 and 220? That's really not undersized.....I think the issue with him is he needs to be trimmed up and instead of the 220 he is now he needs good weight on. Needs to get more muscle....JMO.....would love to hear more from you guys

Correction....just went and re-read the thread,..228 LBs

12 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

i really don't understand the whole "undersized" thing.....Isnt he listed as 6"0 and 220? That's really not undersized.....I think the issue with him is he needs to be trimmed up and instead of the 220 he is now he needs good weight on. Needs to get more muscle....JMO.....would love to hear more from you guys

Totally agree. I haven't seen much of him at all but first impression is that he's not undersized unless we're recruiting him at offensive guard. Otherwise, he looks like a prototype LB or FB who lacks muscle definition. Physically, he reminds me of Eric Smith. And DAMN, this team needs another Eric Smith. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

He's more like 5'10 or 5'11 FWIW. Also his size isn't the biggest concern for him as a potential college LB. It's his speed & ability to go sideline to sideline. His structure & speed speaks to a higher ceiling as a college blocker than a LB.

45 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Correction....just went and re-read the thread,..228 LBs

222 or 230 depending on the site you use.

37 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He's more like 5'10 or 5'11 FWIW. Also his size isn't the biggest concern for him as a potential college LB. It's his speed & ability to go sideline to sideline. His structure & speed speaks to a higher ceiling as a college blocker than a LB.

Ellitor....did you get this info about his size from an inside source? Just curious. Also yes I agree i think he would be a beast as a replacement for C. Cox

26 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

did you get this info about his size from an inside source?

No. It’s been posted in various places that he is closer to 5  foot 10 or 5 foot 11. Also height and weight listings by recruiting sites, especially height listings are usually an inch or two off across the board. And they are always off on the listed taller than actual size. 

54 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No. It’s been posted in various places that he is closer to 5  foot 10 or 5 foot 11. Also height and weight listings by recruiting sites, especially height listings are usually an inch or two off across the board. And they are always off on the listed taller than actual size. 

Got ya. BTW, do you how Bo Nix's true size....ive seen him listed at 6'1 -6'3.5???

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Got ya. BTW, do you how Bo Nix's true size....ive seen him listed at 6'1 -6'3.5???

Never seen him listed as 6'3+. Highest I've seen him listed is 6'2. Keith says he's about 6'1.5 FWIW.

Edited by ellitor

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Never seen him listed as 6'3+. Keith says he's about 6'1.5 FWIW.

most places i have seen was the same as Keith but I did see somewhere had him at 6'3. I will see if i can find it and post it...it's been a few weeks ago when i saw it, It may have been an article I cant remember but I thought he was in the 6'1 neighborhood.....He does appear to be a tall 6'1.5