2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers Commits To AU!

GwillMac6

man if Gus really does finally retool his passing schemes...dude is walking hand in hand w the best receiver stretch we've ever seen 

I still think about Ahmon and Pickens every time I think about Auburn receivers 

11 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

War Eagle! Good job KB!

Don’t forget crime dog! He’s his primary recruiter.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

With the receivers we have and the ones we have picked up in this class we better open up the offense to take advantage of it. War Eagle and welcome aboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

With the receivers we have and the ones we have picked up in this class we better open up the offense to take advantage of it. War Eagle and welcome aboard.

Apparently that's the plan. A lot is going to hang on the ability of a QB to do his part and safely get the ball to the pass catchers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Apparently that's the plan. A lot is going to hang on the ability of a QB to do his part and safely get the ball to the pass catchers.

How do you feel about the ability of our OL to protect the passer long enough to make that happen?

21 hours ago, AUDevil said:

How do you feel about the ability of our OL to protect the passer long enough to make that happen?

I feel very good about the O-line. Five returning starters is about all a fellow could want.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Lol. On a side note, the staff is totally killing recruiting around on! Let’s hope this means the momentum is shifting to field play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for bait gif

I can get behind a gif this good!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

I can get behind a gif this good!

Hah! I couldn't believe how perfect it was when I saw it. Maybe a little heavy-handed in this conversation but spot on for sooooo many others. 

• Like 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • ellitor featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Capers looked strong!  Big man and played big.  QB looked pretty confident and made a good throw.   Wonder who he is. 😏

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know how accurate the 247 site is, but I am seeing a lot of our commitments looking at other schools and not showing Auburn as their number 1 team. I would like to get accurate if at all possible information about this. Are you out there Ellitor? You always have a good take on this.

WDE Doc!

On 8/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Auburn Kev said:

All I see in the text of this post is a blank space. You are not the only one whose posts appear like that. Do you know what's going on?

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I am seeing a lot of our commitments looking at other schools and not showing Auburn as their number 1 team.

You are misinterpretting Crystal Ball picks @doc4aday. The percentages you are seeing are writer predictions for where guys will land & barring predicting a flip all their predictions have to be made before recruits commit. After a recruit commits the percentages are meaningless most of the time. While some commits may be keeping their options open, which is understandable, all of our commits have AU #1.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

All I see in the text of this post is a blank space. You are not the only one whose posts appear like that. Do you know what's going on?

I am not sure why you cannot see the post. It is a link from Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

I am not sure why you cannot see the post. It is a link from Twitter. 

I don't have a Twitter account. Maybe that's the problem? In any case, the blanks are becoming more and more frequent. I guess more and more people are posting Twitter links. Perhaps I shall have to go back to talking football with a few friends on our rotary dial phones.  :)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mikey said:

@Mikey You probably have an ad blocker or something similar turned on for the AUF site. If so, you aren't going to see what's in some tweets posted.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

I don't have a Twitter account. Maybe that's the problem?

Nope. Don't need a twitter account to see tweets embedded to our site.