Boobee Whitlow gone

Auburn2Eugene

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Not for this class. It doesnt work like that.

I was really just being a little sarcastic. But, to your point, I really did not know that so I will consider myself learned.  😃

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I'm just messing with you.  You're by far my favorite poster on here.

I came here seeking validation and you delivered. 

Alright, Wednesday. Give me your best shot. I've got the Devil on my side! wait no not really he's a man of faith and he already explained that it's an old handle from days gone by so let's not make this all Satan-y okay it was just another joke jeez 

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Sounds like Boobie is taking advice from Cardale Jones.

Image result for didn't come here to play school"

Maybe they should call his mom. She makes him do push-ups for fumbles. Can’t imagine what she would do for not going to class. 

A head's up reminder. Please do not paste posts from VIP or premium posts from other sites. This includes snap shots of the post. It amazes me we have long time members than continually occasionally break this rule. What is allowed is a sentence summing 1 or 2 points from a VIP/premium post.

30 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

A guy on twitter who has no followers says that he never went to class and skipped too many workouts.

if its true he really fumbled his golden opportunity 

Just now, ellitor said:

A head's up reminder. Please do not paste posts from VIP or premium posts from other sites. This includes snap shots of the post. It amazes me we have long time members than continually occasionally break this rule. What is allowed is a sentence summing 1 or 2 points from a VIP/premium post.

How are they to know when someone sends it to them? It would be different if they had done it themselves.

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I came here seeking validation and you delivered. 

Alright, Wednesday. Give me your best shot. I've got the Devil on my side! wait no not really he's a man of faith and he already explained that it's an old handle from days gone by so let's not make this all Satan-y okay it was just another joke jeez 

When I don't get respect at home I dang sure expect to get it when I come onto AUFam.

8 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Maybe they should call his mom. She makes him do push-ups for fumbles. Can’t imagine what she would do for not going to class. 

i dont know if those push-ups helped

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

How are they to know when someone sends it to them? It would be different if they had done it themselves.

Everything from the bunker is premium. Anything from AUC That has a green "VIP" in the post in one of the upper left or upper right corners is VIP.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

When I don't get respect at home I dang sure expect to get it when I come onto AUFam.

You're both great!

Neither of you makes a patch to fred though.  He's National Lampoon-in-the-1970's funny. 🥇

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

i dont know if those push-ups helped

Tired arms, loose grip

Man. Dude was so close to a shot at Sunday ball. I mean, I guess he can still get there, but seems his chances just took a big hit. 

7 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

The fact that it came from Jay Tate is a clue to go check out his site and see if it's free content before posting. 

On another note to you and @ellitor, how did you gain access to post on the Auburn Rant site?  I've been trying off and on for 2 years with no luck.

Just now, lurtz said:

You're both great!

Neither of you makes a patch to fred though.  He's National Lampoon-in-the-1970's funny. 🥇

I will never take offense to being compared unfavorably with the GOAT.

41 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I'm Facebook friends with an Auburn YouTube content creator and when I messaged him at like 6am to ask him about it, he told me that over the Thanksgiving holiday Boobees cousin had told him that he would be going pro after this season. Apparently that's been his plan all season. 

But again with this kind of thing you will likely never know.

Seems weird though, why wouldn't you declare right after the season?

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

On another note to you and @ellitor, how did you gain access to post on the Auburn Rant site?  I've been trying off and on for 2 years with no luck.

Told ya before I've been there 8 years & didn't know there was an access process. The only delay I had was due to an email snafu.

I don't like what I'm hearing. I'm not terribly surprised considering how stacked the Running Backs room had gotten, but 2020 was primed for Boobee to have a break out year. But perhaps he really has fallen in the depth chart.

If this is true, then I hope DJ develops his field awareness and Shivers... Well he's good to go. I still don't know what we'll do with Joiner but it did seem like his involvement increased over the past season. I mean we've got quality depth, I just hate it for Boobee...

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:
16 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Everything from the bunker is premium. Anything from AUC That has a green "VIP" in the post in one of the upper left or upper right corners is VIP.

Also to add: don't bring over stuff from the SEC or AU Rant. 90% of info over there originates from VIP/premium posts & articles.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Told ya before I've been there 8 years & didn't know there was an access process. The only delay I had was due to an email snafu.

my bad, didn't realize I'd already asked you.  I was thinking, maybe, with your clout, you could pull some strings.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I had no idea there was an access process.  I'd read threads over there but never had attempted to post one myself until now and saw that there was an application process where you had to state a reason you wanted to join.  Weird.

hope there is nothing to the "wasn't going to classes" rumour. that would be bad for Auburn. I am not at all sad if someone other than Boobie gets the snaps next year

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I had no idea there was an access process.  I'd read threads over there but never had attempted to post one myself until now and saw that there was an application process where you had to state a reason you wanted to join.  Weird.

I joined a couple years ago. All I did was say I was an AU fan and wanted to post. Was granted access within days. I have been granted access to other teams boards. I like to chat with teams we play sometimes. I am just suprised that I am hearing multiple people now say they have had issues getting access. Are the books closed?

18 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I first went with a snarky reason, then a short worded reason, then gave some of my credentials (I name dropped you guys).  No luck all 3 times.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I first went with a snarky reason, then a short worded reason, then gave some of my credentials (I name dropped you guys).  No luck all 3 times.

That last one probably was the nail in the coffin.  :lol:

Archived