2022 4* PG Tre Donaldson commits to AU!!!

Zeek

Screenshot_20210525-145923_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94fb7b0cbef49fc60d714d9d22290736.jpg

He's our #1 target for PG in basketball and Mason has been recruiting him heavily at Safety. He has an offer from both sports.

We're getting an OV

Should be a Florida-Auburn battle

I've watched him play both sports and personally would be ecstatic to land him. Think he's slightly better in basketball but Auburn would be silly to not let him attempt to do both.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6'2/3" safety with the athleticism to play D1 b ball as well? I want him and I haven't watched his film yet.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

6'2/3" safety with the athleticism to play D1 b ball as well? I want him and I haven't watched his film yet.

Would you be at all concerned for his health playing both sports (injury-wise)?

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Would you be at all concerned for his health playing both sports (injury-wise)?

I'd be more concerned with him not reaching overall full potential until he chooses which pursuit to take

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'd be more concerned with him not reaching overall full potential until he chooses which pursuit to take

I just didn’t know if a two-way athlete in those sports would take a bigger toll or be more susceptible to injury compared to football and baseball/track.  

33 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I just didn’t know if a two-way athlete in those sports would take a bigger toll or be more susceptible to injury compared to football and baseball/track.  

I remember Charlie Ward did both through College at FSU, Win a title in football.  Went NBA route for pro and was solid with Knicks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's an Auburn legacy as well. Auburn is in fact recruiting him to play both and Pearl really wants him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He's an Auburn legacy as well. Auburn is in fact recruiting him to play both and Pearl really wants him.

Would that be Duke Donaldson's son?

11 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Would that be Duke Donaldson's son?

Duke Donaldson Is his Uncle

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Florida High two way athlete?  Surprised Leonard Hamilton and Mike Norvell aren't all over this kid or does he just want to get out of town?

18 hours ago, Zeek said:

Screenshot_20210525-145923_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94fb7b0cbef49fc60d714d9d22290736.jpg

He's our #1 target for PG in basketball and Mason has been recruiting him heavily at Safety. He has an offer from both sports.

We're getting an OV

Should be a Florida-Auburn battle

I've watched him play both sports and personally would be ecstatic to land him. Think he's slightly better in basketball but Auburn would be silly to not let him attempt to do both.

Why does a school name itself Florida State University school? And I assume they are called Seminoles? Confusing... 

44 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Why does a school name itself Florida State University school? And I assume they are called Seminoles? Confusing... 

They have a close relationship with FSU COE and in fact used to be located on campus until the late 90's.  Known locally as Florida High.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeleagle said:

It's a k-12 owned by FSU

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Since I haven't see much chatter hyping AU, I guess he is going in another direction? I saw where he got an FSU offer just a few days ago, and now he is announcing. Coincidence?

I see the most recent 247 CB was to us. Both UF predictions were in Jan/Feb. Rivals still says he's all UF though?

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

Are we thought to be the leader or FL?

Well, I think we are the leader, but that's not due to any inside information, just a hunch based upon the fact that he wants to play basketball, too, so we have Bruce as an ace in the hole. E and Zeek and all the others who actually have their ear to the ground to know the rumblings can answer better, though.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I'm assuming this isn't as big as we'd hope but goodness it would be dope to get a 4* safety, a point guard, and a 5* shooting guard at the same time. 

I'll tell you what I'd do, man. - Album on Imgur

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 8/7/2021 at 9:16 AM, McLoofus said:

I'm assuming this isn't as big as we'd hope but goodness it would be dope to get a 4* safety, a point guard, and a 5* shooting guard at the same time. 

I'll tell you what I'd do, man. - Album on Imgur

Not to mention Omari Kelly committing (maybe to Auburn) on the same day. How sick would it be if we got all three of them?!?

• Love 1